Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

Shoulda never stuck your head out of that foxhole and fired in the first place. But backatcha

25498-Hayley-Wink-gif-etQF.gif

cause it's all good.

Like I said, you are in this war by yourself. I hope you find the true enemy, because it is not me.

It is all good.

Like I said, you are in this war by yourself. I hope you find the true enemy, because it is not me.

It is all good.

Wow! You get real testy when people put out your fires, doncha? ;)

Oh, and since you have nothing of substance or import to contribute to any conversation, trying to wear me down with nonsensical posting simply to get "the last word".... my gift to you:

The last word. Take it. It's yours. :wave:

Wow! You get real testy when people put out your fires, doncha? ;)

Oh, and since you have nothing of substance or import to contribute to any conversation, trying to wear me down with nonsensical posting simply to get "the last word".... my gift to you:

The last word. Take it. It's yours. :wave:

No, that would be you who gets fiery Kadijah, that would be you. I'm actually quite laid back and refuse to let you think you can push my buttons. ;)

You are with war with yourself and I hope you get that taken care of. Your attempts to try to belittle everyone else is a sure sign you have a lot to prove and it only reveals your insecurities, so I also hope you get that taken care of.

My last word to you: Please, get that taken care of.

:wave:

I see the role-playing has already started.. are we allowed to delete any characters?

I suppose you can, though in the future, if your character has had regular interactions with someone else's, and that person is working to establish a canon 'history' of sorts for their own character, then that may cause some problems.

Maybe we should concentrate on establishing rules before we get started again, though. If anyone would like to suggest any rules, please do so. I'll write them down as we go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back