Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

Maybe we need some rules on how we are suppose to flow in this writing when it comes to characters....

Frenemy

Aren't we suppose to create our own characters and write from those? I know that is one way to role play and I also know the only rules are the ones that we decide on. I just want to know what the rules are because it seems there was some confusion earlier.

Maybe we need some rules on how we are suppose to flow in this writing when it comes to characters....

Frenemy

Aren't we suppose to create our own characters and write from those? I know that is one way to role play and I also know the only rules are the ones that we decide on. I just want to know what the rules are because it seems there was some confusion earlier.

Well, since we are interacting, there is some freedom to write the action of another character, but I wouldn't recommend going over board with it. We're to basically build our own characters, description and all, and play off of that from each other. I think everyone would feel better being able to describe the personality and looks of their character.

We're kind of free falling right now, but it's still coming along nicely. We're trying to make certain the story doesn't move too fast in any one direction as we build because no one wants to make the story solely their own.:D

There was some confusion earlier, yes, but if there's anymore, I guess we can address it as it comes, and tighten up where we need to.

Well, since we are interacting, there is some freedom to write the action of another character, but I wouldn't recommend going over board with it. We're to basically build our own characters, description and all, and play off of that from each other. I think everyone would feel better being able to describe the personality and looks of their character.

We're kind of free falling right now, but it's still coming along nicely. We're trying to make certain the story doesn't move too fast in any one direction as we build because no one wants to make the story solely their own.:D

There was some confusion earlier, yes, but if there's anymore, I guess we can address it as it comes, and tighten up where we need to.

Ok...

yes, it seems we all are playing off of this one character right now. Ok, i will just go with the flow .. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back