Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Ok...

yes, it seems we all are playing off of this one character right now. Ok, i will just go with the flow .. :)

Wait, what one character? lol I thought we were all playing off each other.

By the way, your character, who's she screaming at? :lol:

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Wait, what one character? lol I thought we were all playing off each other.

By the way, your character, who's she screaming at? :lol:
huh?.....

lol!!

Ok. I'm confused....

She is screaming at the 2 people who may be there (or not).... :lol: Again, I'm lost...........

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
huh?.....

lol!!

Ok. I'm confused....

She is screaming at the 2 people who may be there (or not).... :lol: Again, I'm lost...........

Oh, Okay. I just asked to understand your post better.

Did you write it because you(yourself) don't know if our characters are there? Or because the character doesn't know? Because my character directly asked y'all two, what are your names...? lol

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Oh, Okay. I just asked to understand your post better.

Did you write it because you(yourself) don't know if our characters are there? Or because the character doesn't know? Because my character directly asked y'all two, what are your names...? lol
hahahaha!

This is why I said I need to know the rules we are going to use.

I was not sure if we all were playing off the same character from the beginning or if we all are creating our own characters. I was writing off of Kadijah's character who I assumed was the original woman in the bed from the start of story.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
The way I've written in role play before was two different ways. One way was for everyone to write from one character, but we also got to add in different people as we all went along and everybody got to add to each character as we wanted, but we kept them at a minimum so nobody got lost.

It is better ( to me, ) when we can take and add to every character as we want. But, that does not have to be a set rule either.....

But, it is good to have some set rules about characters, style of writing, etc from the start so everyone is on same page. ....

The other way was to write in third person, which I prefer to write in when I write for the most part. But, I see this story is in 1st person ...but, that is cool too..it really does not matter.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: