Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Maybe I'm Becoming Me can establish some; I'm probably not that great with it myself. I don't want to be too restrictive or something, but I believe she'll come up with some sensible, necessary ones.:D
Welllllllllll, we all definitely should create our own characters, there is no other way. ;) The only rule I think we should have is how much we type per post, that is it. I don't have any issues with what someone does to my character or not, I think that is part of the thrill of it all to just go with the flow and let the characters tell the story.....I don't think everyone will be able to keep up if there are too many restrictions, that just takes the fun out of the role playing totally.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Why let Clyde Coger to establish some rules? :10500: And create a character! He advertises his book on Amazon in his sig line so he should know something about writing (not to mention I'd LUV to see his 'creative' side). :)

Frenemy

Oct 22, 2013
Welllllllllll, we all definitely should create our own characters, there is no other way. ;) The only rule I think we should have is how much we type per post, that is it. I don't have any issues with what someone does to my character or not, I think that is part of the thrill of it all to just go with the flow and let the characters tell the story.....I don't think everyone will be able to keep up if there are too many restrictions, that just takes the fun out of the role playing totally.
Alright, that makes sense. I'll be back on the 1st, I think. Family stuff and what not. Maybe we can all try again then?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Why wait until the 1st? Why not go with the story 2 posters have already started up - just put them in a separate thread? Everyone else talking about it (oh, Nike, Nike, Nike!) can continue with it and when you return, you can jump in! :toast:

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Well, let's hope that on the 1st, folk will stop talking about it and

JUST DO IT!

:lol: (we shall see....)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.