Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I like dull. In some instances, dull works for me. :) As for the story, I am sure it will be full of everything it needs.
I was speaking of the story. Other than the drama created by one poster taking it upon herself to decide who could write what and to her specifications, what drama are you talking about? Uh, other than your fire-starter persistence is creating discord wherever you can fit it in, that is? ;)

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I was speaking of the story. Other than the drama created by one poster taking it upon herself to decide who could write what and to her specifications, what drama are you talking about? Uh, other than your fire-starter persistence is creating discord wherever you can fit it in, that is? ;)
Kadijah, Kadijah, Kadijah...

You seem to be in a war, but I don't think you realize you're the only one in the battle. Sorry, you might want to go and throw bait elsewhere because the fish are not biting in this lake.

It is clear you are in a war, but I think you don't realize the war you are fighting is with yourself.

I didn't sign up for the war and I won't be drafted either. ;)

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Kadijah, Kadijah, Kadijah...
Yes, I'mbecoming me, I'mbecomingme? I'mbecomingme?

You seem to be in a war, but I don't think you realize you're the only one in the battle. Sorry, you might want to go and throw bait elsewhere because the fish are not biting in this lake.
Beg pardon? There was a "disagreement" on this thread pages and pages ago. While everyone else has moved on, you continuously reference it.... slyly. It's your bait. I'm just put it on the hook for you to swallow. :)

It is clear you are in a war, but I think you don't realize the war you are fighting is with yourself.
Oh my goodness! Aren't we clever? :lol:

I didn't sign up for the war and I won't be drafted either. ;)
Drafted? Not only did you enlist, but you're the sergeant standing outside the station hawking volunteers! :lol:

Now start that fire again. :)

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Yes, I'mbecoming me, I'mbecomingme?

Beg pardon? There was a "disagreement" on this thread pages and pages ago. While everyone else has moved on, you continuously reference it.... slyly. It's your bait. I'm just put it on the hook for you to swallow. :)

Oh my goodness! Aren't we clever? :lol:

Drafted? You ENLISTED! :lol:

Now start that fire again. :)
:lol: I only go to war when there are spoils involved and where I've enlisted.......but,,,,,,,

Since you insist that I ENLISTED, how about I am going to use my personal freedom to go AWOL.

Is that alright with you? :look:

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
:lol: I only go to war when there are spoils involved and where I've enlisted.......but,,,,,,,

Since you insist that I ENLISTED, how about I am going to use my personal freedom to go AWOL.

Is that alright with you? :look:

Shoulda never stuck your head out of that foxhole and fired in the first place. But backatcha

cause it's all good.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Shoulda never stuck your head out of that foxhole and fired in the first place. But backatcha

cause it's all good.
Like I said, you are in this war by yourself. I hope you find the true enemy, because it is not me.

It is all good.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Like I said, you are in this war by yourself. I hope you find the true enemy, because it is not me.

It is all good.
Wow! You get real testy when people put out your fires, doncha? ;)

Oh, and since you have nothing of substance or import to contribute to any conversation, trying to wear me down with nonsensical posting simply to get "the last word".... my gift to you:

The last word. Take it. It's yours. :wave:

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Wow! You get real testy when people put out your fires, doncha? ;)

Oh, and since you have nothing of substance or import to contribute to any conversation, trying to wear me down with nonsensical posting simply to get "the last word".... my gift to you:

The last word. Take it. It's yours. :wave:
No, that would be you who gets fiery Kadijah, that would be you. I'm actually quite laid back and refuse to let you think you can push my buttons. ;)

You are with war with yourself and I hope you get that taken care of. Your attempts to try to belittle everyone else is a sure sign you have a lot to prove and it only reveals your insecurities, so I also hope you get that taken care of.

My last word to you: Please, get that taken care of.

:wave:

Frenemy

Oct 22, 2013
I see the role-playing has already started.. are we allowed to delete any characters?
I suppose you can, though in the future, if your character has had regular interactions with someone else's, and that person is working to establish a canon 'history' of sorts for their own character, then that may cause some problems.

Maybe we should concentrate on establishing rules before we get started again, though. If anyone would like to suggest any rules, please do so. I'll write them down as we go.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍