Black Entertainment : Roland Martin... Hits and Misses

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by UBNaturally, Aug 21, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Will allow for this to be determined by the viewers if these are "hits" or "misses".

Keeping in mind, that not everyone can be thorough in their ideas all of the time, these can be varied and subject to small degrees of "interesting", to "not sure about that", to "right on".

Weigh in on the content of the discussions as well, as Roland is not necessarily the focus of the clips, but how the content is represented and allowed to be shared, as well as the content itself.

First one...

‘These People Sound Like Sarah Palin:’ Black Church Leaders Grilled Over Trump Endorsement
    Apostle Thomas Rodgers and his daughter share their reasons for supporting Trump. One of them will surprise you.
    http://newsone.com/3510715/antioch-...tries-in-north-carolina-endorses-donald-trump

Do hosts do some sort of background researching on the people they invite to talk with?

Did some more checking on what this man was referring to when Roland asked about (and someone laughed) a plan he was working on.

A plan for a settlement in Liberia.Introducing Apostle Thomas Rogers

I am Apostle Thomas L. Rodgers, Sr., a 65 year old missionary and visionary. I am a local pastor in the Charlotte area and I am very concerned about my people, here and in Africa. For some years now I have been involved with Liberia, West Africa and I now have the opportunity as well as resources to begin a great agriculture project there. I have been given access to over 250,000 acres of land in Africa. I have acquired machinery and farming equipment to help cultivate that land for one of the greatest agriculture development ever. With this equipment we can implement a vast farming industry in Liberia and other parts of Africa. This will not only feed millions of people...

Read more
    http://kalanation.blogspot.com/2010/07/plan-for-settlement-in.html

Why Roland kept interrupting him while he was attempting to respond to his question and explain this is beyond me. Maybe he got caught up on building a 4,000 miles of highway from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean...

upload_2016-8-21_16-1-32.png

Hit or Miss, and why?
    Who hits it, who misses it?

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Whew...

Hit or Miss, and why?
    Who hits it, who misses it?

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Many blacks that are in the church follow the pastor blindly. Now since Trump has the backing of fools like these, look how many votes he has due to ignorance and stupidity. You have to take the good with the bad.

I saw this on Youtube, and Roland had every right to take this two fools to task. The was these to sound is the way many blacks sound that endorses TRUMP when they are asked serious questions. Seriously, she didn't know that the house was controlled by the republicans? This is what I call the "low information crowd". Now I've told you that many of us don't know how our government works, and this fool just proved it.

He "hope" that Trump will fund the project of building a highway from....(are you sitting down?),,,,from the Indian Ocean (where African is at) to the Atlantic Ocean (where we are at). Now tthey said that they have the full support of the church in endorsing Trump for this reason. So just how dumb and stupid are they? Now look at where the Indian Ocean is at, and where the Atlantic Ocean meets out coast.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Distance = 8710 miles
    Cost of a new 2-lane undivided road approx. 3-3 mil/mile (thats for rural)
    Cost is approx 3-5 or 6 mil/mile (urban)

Now what you see on the map is not going to happen so you would have to go around Africa, which is longer.

Peace!

4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    :rofl:

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at them. This meetting is old and he has not spoke on anything he said in the video. And man, here is another black pastor that didn't have a clue about what he was talking about. Trump know that these fools have no clue about what he is saying because they are "low information".

"well you said it, if that's the way it is, then that's the way it is" means he didn't know what in the hell he was talking about. Which means he doesn't have the knowledge to refute anything Trump says. If he did, he would have asked Trump why is most of his clothes made over seas.

Peace!

5. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    You are actually wrong here. What is the purpose of building a road in Africa? Look how many countries you have to cross that are in chaos? Also the highway is from the "Indian Ocean" to the America, so your distance is way off. Now where on the east coast of Africa does he want the highway to terminate? You see, these are the details he left out because he has no clue about what he is asking. Their wish list hit the trash can 2 seconds after those white folks in that office got done laughing at it.

Peace!