Black People Politics : ROE V WADE

Peace,

This is a continued erosion of the American Experiment. Democracy is on life support and only the people can save it. Unfortunately the majority of Americans who can vote are asleep. The white supremacists know this so they continue to tell lies and steal supreme court nominees. They've been acting on this determined idea for over 50 years. We're now watching the end of American Government as we've known it.

Peace
Asa brother.

My only quibble is that this is the only American Government we've ever known.

If you're not rich, white and male, you should be making plans to get out of dodge.

Outta dodge? Where?
There is no out of here..........it's invaded the world. This is the belly of the beast. This is where the fight begins or ends.

Asa brother.

My only quibble is that this is the only American Government we've ever known.

Outta dodge? Where?
There is no out of here..........it's invaded the world. This is the belly of the beast. This is where the fight begins or ends.
Peace,

For the duration of America's history Government has been very pro white male. We saw changes for white women in the 1920's and changes for blacks since the 1960's, moving in a more diverse direction. By no means perfect, but still very different from the 1860's.

Canada is quite different from The U.S. on various ideologies and that's one of our closest neighbors. The fight begins and probably ends here. America has always had the highest concentration of white supremacists and that ideology has been allowed to fester. These right wingers have always thought America was theirs after they stole it from the Native Americans. That perspective doesn't seem to be the case everywhere in the world.

Peace

I am against Abortion.....but I am not against Abortion in every situation.
Yet I am for a woman's right to choose...So I would never want Abortions to be illegal, that would take away the choice option.

It looks more like the end of the Republican Party as we Know it

A bunch of women don't go out and marry guys that beat them, unless they secretly like to be beaten

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back