Black People : Road Rage

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Radical Faith, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Though we try to keep our subject matter pertaining to important issues in the interest of our black community, there are issues in life that simply can not be ignored. That issue is bad driving. A bad driver will make the devout and most pius of us lose our religion. Personally I have some pet peeves that people do that almost cause me to :censored: . One of the things I can't stand a bad driver to do is when you are merging onto the Highway or Interstate the driver in front of you fails to accelerate to match the flow of traffic. In other words the clown in front you tries to merge onto the highway doing 30mph and the traffic is going 55-60mph. This clown ends up slowing you down with their indecisiveness or their inability to do two things at once. As we know going onto a highway well below the speed limit or the flow of traffic can cause a serious accident or run you into the guard rail when the merging lane ends. At times I wish the world was made out of foam rubber like NERF so when these idiots are in front of me, I can just slam right into the back of them and force them to accelerate or driver them off the road without anyone getting hurt. That's just one thing I hate of a long list. Family what some things bad drivers do to make you flip you lid?

:hulk:

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I'll definately co-sign this one RF. Slow drivers always make me want to ram them off the road! I hate when two slow moving trucks take up both lanes on a local road. I hate when people drive slower than necessary during rain (5-10 mph below speed limit is acceptable, 25-30 mph below is not)! I can't stand when people who are having engine trouble try to drive instead of pulling off to the shoulder. On that note I can't stand when people who are having muffler problems wait until it falls off, instead of getting it fixed. Those things are deadly projectiles when they come off! I can't stand old drivers period!! I think when people hit 65-70 they need to surrender their license and take the bus! I hate when drivers slow down for accidents which occur on the "other" side of the road! I hate getting caught behind school buses (and I work at a school)! Man...it doesn't take too much to piss me off on the road!

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Yes!!! You feel me!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Yes I feel you, but I also wanna hit people for no reason!!