Black People : ROACHES ALMOST IMMUNE

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I heard roaches are some tough mofos, especially in the bedroom. I knew this guy, he and his chick were just celebrating their engagement that night then after DJ Roachie came to visit with them his chick took off, he never saw her again.

I think the towel dropping did it.

Anyway back on topic.

View attachment 17266

View attachment 17267

View attachment 17268

She didn't love him :lol:

Ha ha Kem, U SO BAD!!!!! Methinks of it like Dial Up vs. DSL.

BTW: I know most celebrate the 4th as soon as they get their stash of fireworks weeks in advance. But tonight it got so bad here that It sounded like a war zone. I know as of late people shoot their guns into the air but that's not even as loud as regular store bought fireworks like the K-100 and M-100 and even the agricultural use only waived Blockbusters one can purchase by signing an ag use form. I actually thought that maybe today was the 4th. I don't know where the locals got this stuff this year but a couple of the aerial bombs I heard, saw and felt in my neighborhood were definitely professional grade. That's serious money to be popping a day before the actual holiday. Wonder what they got in store for tomorrow? My windows actually shook. Tomorrow night should be interesting.
:10900:

Me and my cousin do it every year. So, I understand. We have done it since childhood.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back