Black Spirituality Religion : Ritual to stop bullying/harrassment at work

amazon1979

BANNED
Jun 1, 2008
London
Occupation
Student
Like death and taxes, none of us can escape the workplace bully. That one individual who delights in tormenting you at every opportunity; who spends the night plotting the many ways they can push your buttons and promptly speeds down the motorway the next morning with a gleeful look waiting to implement these plans. You on the other hand shuffle in, dreading the day ahead and within minutes of meeting them, the first words out of their mouth have you looking like this:

AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg

Well, not any more! I come presenting a ritual that can be used to ‘manage’ this unsavoury character; it is easy, relatively cheap and does not require much skill.

You will need:

1. A brown bottle (if you are feeling flush inspite of the credit cruch, you can buy a plain one from an arts and crafts store; failing that, you can re-use an old beer/root beer bottle. Just make sure to remove any label.

2. Coffee : Unfortunately, instant will not do in this case. It has to be the ground type. The more expensive the better and if you can obtain African coffee then that would be a bonus. Additionally, this must be full strength coffee and not de-caffinated.

(Ps - if you are a woman who drinks alot of coffee , please re-consider this choice of beverage. Not only does it leech vitamins from your body, but it competes with your body for vitamins. If this is not enough to put you off, as you grow older and approach menopause, it contributes significantly to vaginal dryness).

3. Piece of paper (parchment paper is usually best. White if your bully is a white person, and brown, if it is a fellow Black.

Instructions:

Make the coffee as per the usual instructions. Wait till it has cooled down then pour it into the beer bottle.

Write the persons name, followed by the words ‘cease and desist’. The finished result will look like this ‘ Joe Bloggs cease and desist’.

Fold the piece of paper and insert it into the coffee filled bottle.

Put the bottle preferably in a dark place, out of reach from inquisitive hands.

Good luck!

And if anyone has any other pertinent rituals/spells/etc, please do add them. Thank you!

Peace,
Amazon1979

Is there anything like this I can use for the IRS?

Peace Sister Amazon!

Is there anything like this I can use for the IRS?

Peace Sister Amazon!

Peace Uncle,

I would suggest Black Hawk. He works good for legal issues, including Internal Revenue Service. I haven't used him personally for this reason, but I'm told he gets to working.

Blackbird

Uncle,

Please expound. If you would rather email me, please do so. (Ps. Did you get my Yahoo offline messages?)

Best wishes,
Amazon1979

Sorry Sister. I have not had access to yahoo messenger since I last chat with you nor even access to yahoo email. Maybe I will get to a library friday or saturday. I gotta send you a PM through myspace with another email addy.

One love.
Om.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back