Black People : 'Rise people Rise- The Global Revolution is Upon Us!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by asmith161718, Jan 28, 2011.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    U.S. Veteran commentary...

Rise People Rise – The Global Revolution is Upon Us!
    January 28, 2011 posted by Ken O'Keefe · 9 Comments

I have for many years lived with the knowledge that we, the masses, the working class, the poor, the white, the black, the brown, the immigrants, the Christians, the Muslims, the atheists, the soldiers/ex-soldiers, the peaceniks, the communists, the anarchists, the students, the people, across the spectrum, we all have a common cause.
    And yet, we have so tragically allowed ourselves to be duped, to be pitted against each other, fighting each other, finding a million ways to divide ourselves, or simply to be indifferent to each other. In this the tyrant’s smile, they laugh and they joke, about how complete their control over us is. They have been laughing for far too long.

I know how this happens, growing up in my white middle-class Californian life; I was a mindless idiot like most, I had no idea that we in the West were living on the back of the blood sweat and tears of countless people around the globe. I was clueless about our reaping the benefits of the plunder of the world. I too was living in that bubble of indifference, a bubble that is finally bursting. I wonder if the billions who have suffered for our indifference can forgive us? I wonder if we will be honest about our criminal complacency which has resulted in an unfathomable amount of suffering and death?

Ah but alas, the American empire is crumbling, it is rotting from within, like every single empire before it. And how poetic that its accelerated demise was ignited by the rage and desperation of one Mohamed Bouazizi, one of the countless victims meant to be just another statistic; no no, this statistic just kicked off a global revolution.

Think about it, if a street vendor can do that, imagine the power of the people united, intelligent, fearless and indomitable.

And the people of the world are beginning to realize that all the bribe money, all the weapons, all the sleazy tyrants and their minions are nothing, they are spineless fleeing cowards, running away as cowards do. Let them run to the grotesquely corrupt hosts who will receive them, their day is coming soon as well. Soon there will be nowhere to hide, no gold for them to steal, no court to shield them and no stolen land to live on.

America… the land of illusions, with the veneer of civility and prosperity, in truth the essence of destitution and lunacy. I know this land; it is my birth nation, I was indoctrinated in this nation and made insane, like the vast majority of its population. And yet I am blessed for my insanity because I have survived it, and more importantly I remember it, thus I can look at all my lost brothers and sisters and see myself.

I realized upon awakening that it was the height of arrogance to expect everybody else to awaken in unison with me, and so I accept people, as they are, collectively insane but capable of retaining their humanity. I knew for sure that if I could break free, anyone can.

I owe brother Malcolm X an incredible debt of gratitude for teaching me how stupid I was. I owe my native American brothers and sisters for teaching me of the genocidal history never mentioned in school. I owe my Hawaiian (kanaka maoli) brothers and sisters for teaching me true love of the land and the sea, as well as respect for my elders and the beauty of an extended family.

I thank one president above all, thank you Dubya, my brother George W. Bush. You more than any other president taught my fellow Americans a lesson that I had known for years. I thank you Mr. President for uniting people around the world, like no other president in my lifetime. But most of all I thank you for forcing Americans to ask themselves, honestly; “do I live in the greatest nation on Earth?” And if so, how is it possible that “my president” is a silver spoon suckin, idiot Yale graduate, Skull & Bones tapped, cocaine snorting, Vietnam disserting, un-elected *******?

Bill Clinton killed a good million and half Iraqis through inhuman sanctions, including 500,000 plus children. But Americans remained in their coma, oblivious to Clinton the mass-murdering war criminal; but then came George, thank you George, no president did more to wake Americans up, you were the turning point.

People were engaged with Dubya, he stirred them from their slumber, but Obama put them back to sleep. “It’s all good, there is a black man in the White House, everything is cool again!” What a joke. Meanwhile Americans sat by, waving flags and losing their jobs, losing their homes and making a bonfire of their Constitution and Bill of Rights. American sons and daughters turned into psychopaths and sacrificial lambs yet again. America, a nation of and for war criminals. America, making orphans by the millions. America, fighting and “leading” a farcical “War on Terror.”

Remember this my fellow Americans, a street vender from Tunisia kicked your ***; how beautiful is that?

Remain angry my brothers and sisters and channel that anger until the result is achieved, a revolution resulting in a dictators flight. He has shamed the Egyptian people for far too long, bought and paid for by the American taxpayer; there is no “reform” absent his departure. Let Egyptian rage manifest in the form of that cowardly, pathetic excuse of a man fleeing Egypt to join some pathetic and corrupt regime suitable of hosting him. I am not alone in waiting for the news that Israel and America’s Pimpdaddy Mubarak, and all his prostitutes, are fleeing Egypt for good.

And I am loving the “financial crisis, loving the fact that people are suffering in Europe and America, let it get worse and worse, please God I pray for a storm of discomfort. Let the middle and upper class people of the West in particular live like the Bedouins of Gaza I met today, nothing will jump start their conscience more. Let them feel a fraction of the pain and suffering we have dealt to the rest of the world. Soak it up, embrace it, live in the street, go hungry and homeless and get beaten for seeking shelter in the wrong place. Then look in the mirror and see the world you created in your own eyes.

Let us realize once and for all the truth, we are all connected, we, the working class, the un-employed, no matter color, religion, sex, nationality, we are the masses, we have the power. And if we have any sense at all we will see any and all attacks on fellow human beings as an attack on ourselves and our family. With this attitude we will crush any so-called leader/politician who even thinks to bamboozle us with the same bogus game that has played out for far too long.

It is time to fight fire with fire if necessary and make clear to our police and military that if they turn on the people, then they will feel the wrath of the people.

Every government should be made to fear the people and respect the people, period. Let that be our credo, let us shed the fear and instill fear in every tyrant. The Tunisians and Egyptians have put the fear of god in their governments, so should we; our Western governments are every bit as corrupt.

And if our revolutions begin to be replaced by another form of tyranny, we shall rise again the moment it reveals itself.

I say again, if a street vendor can kick off a global revolution, imagine the power of the people united, intelligent, fearless and indomitable. We can achieve any **** thing we commit to. Why not?

Let us realize once and for all, that we the people are one, that we are human, that our most precious gift is that of our humanity. Let us never sacrifice it again. Together we are unstoppable. We are the sleeping giant, we are the waking lion, we are fierce and we are fearless.

If you the tyrants, the bankers, the prostitutes of propaganda and politics, if you are very fortunate indeed we will give you amnesty. But if you seek such mercy, then step down and speak honestly of the crimes against the people to which you aided and abetted and/or committed.

To the tyrants, it matters not what you do to any one of us, we are the people, we are the true power and we are reclaiming it. Do not stand in our way.

Read the full article @ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/01/28/rise-people-rise-the-global-revolution-is-upon-us/

Civil Rights, Riots, Stop The Violence

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Wow! He said a lot.

I like this part:

Let us realize once and for all the truth, we are all connected, we, the working class, the un-employed, no matter color, religion, sex, nationality, we are the masses, we have the power. And if we have any sense at all we will see any and all attacks on fellow human beings as an attack on ourselves and our family... ​

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    :em3000:I don't know whether to laugh or cry

we would not listen to Malcolm,
    he had only 260 members in the OAAU out of the millions of us in the tristate area in the 60s

we would not follow the Nguzo Saba, and forgot about kwanzaa after 78

we looked at Dr Neely Fuller like he had 2 heads when he told us how to get out of the hell we are in in the early 80s, and what would happen if we did not wake up and unite for the common good

we rejected Dr Clarke and Dr Khalid's plea for pan Africanism and black nationalism in the mid 80s

we rejected and sleeped on Dr Amos Wilson and Dr Claude Anderson's plea for Black collective economics and the creation of a safety net, in the 90s
    when white supremacy destroys the present safety nets

and now

when some white man,

a white veteran

sees folks who have not Been raped of their culture stand up and demand an end to opression

we think this white man
    is giving us:qqb016:

GIVING US A MESSAGE????????????????

until we get rid of our hate of each other
    and our little tribal wars then and only then will we be free,

until then we will always be in a debtor and subservient status no matter how much money we have

we will be giving it to someone else!

no matter how many politicians we have, they will be serving others and neglect us!

until we stop the political , tribal, religious, anti religious, light skin dark skin,
    east coast west coast

any old excuse to ressurect the Wille lynch Myth

we will still be on the bottom and wondering why:pc:

4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Yeah, but you forgot about Jesus in your line up, since you said that you were a Christian. You forgot to include that 'we forgot, would not listen to, would not follow Jesus...' in your line up of Black men that have spoken in our favor.

But yes, we need to stop the hate.

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I did not mention the lord and savior becuase he sent his messengers here like Dr King
    and you see how we isolated and ran from him when he spoke about world peace, care for the poor, and the internatioanal right to be free of opression

Now if you are realy a Christian you would understand that each and every one of the Black avatars I mentioned

preached the implementation of the physical aspects of the Gospel in one way or another, feeding the hungry and clothing the naked, politicaly, educationaly and economicly, and visiting the orphans and the widow in thier time of need, and how we as African flks in this widlerness should sell our cloak and buy a sword, and multiply our talents, and stop trying to put new wine in old bottles

and since we live in aparthied, we still refuse to love our neighbor as ourselves, and have a care for the poor

Any Real Christian today is about Black nationalism and pan Africanism

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    No that's not true at all concerning what the Bible says. As a Christian as you professed you know JOHN 3:16, yet you put men ahead of Jesus who did all of that long before they did and was denied. There is no where in the Bible that says to deny Christ and pick up the cross. Give me a break.

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    you know leave all that for the religion section and if you have a solution for the needs of the black community post it here

the owner of the site had to talk to you about that before

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    What are you trying to do control this message board? Control my free speech?

Post here where the owner of this site spoke to me about what you are referring to.

Again, you came on here with your rhetoric about your heroes, and since you told me you were a Christian, I just thought I'd point out that you did not mention Jesus. Now you want to tell me to drop my religion when I choose to respond in any other section on this message board. You don't own this board.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    what relevance do you see this white man's comment , haveing ffor the national black community??

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I think you need to ask the owner that question.

I responded to his thread because the topic interested me. If written my feelings on the matter.

If you don't like it, you have no right to bully me and try to control my freedom of expression. Just what do you think you will accomplish by trying to control me from responding to a topic just because you don't like that the article was posted by 'a white man'. Your approach is totally self defeating.

If the owner of this message board does not want white folk to post topics then, let it be her that decides the value of what they post.