Honoring Black Ancestors : RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015)

Rest in Power dearest Brotha Keita. A strong determined man who stood by his the convictions of his belief. A credit to the Ancestors and one who had the capacity to love and eye am sure Sista Fine can attest. :hearts1:

One only truly dies when they are forgotten and this home which Sista Destee has created assures us that he will never be forgotten as his words sprinkle many pages.:love:

Eye wish you peace dear brotha, and hope that your home coming was blessed.

Ase

Sister Fine1952 just had to sign in and post on your profile page my condolences. Brother Keita Otiba Kenyatta was a good person and eye will truly miss his conversations on history as well his general knowledge may our brother walk proudly with our ancestors!

ABIBIFAHODIE!

oh my. smh

My Brother, You will be sorely missed. Thank You for Sharing with us, Teaching us, and Protecting us with Your Steadfast Love and Truths. Please continue to Watch over and Guide us as we continue forward in our struggles along these paths of struggle toward Truth, Justice and Unity.

Condolences to Family, Loves and all of us!

Rest in Peace, Ancestor!

in honor of a great man in the name of our ancestors!

No I didn't know Keita personally but he was a great man. You couldn't deny his passion and love of his people.

We need more people like Keita.

You people who pray to this fake god everyday ask "him" a question. Why do great people like Keita die when they
have so much left to offer, but this fake god continuously keeps axxholes alive as evident right here in our own midst?

Keita was great man. He gave you knowledge whether you agreed with him or not. He MADE you think.

Keita was like X, Garvey to me. YES. Yes he was on that level imo. No, he was as well known as they were, but Keita's
passion, Garvey's passion, and X's passion when you sit back and think about were all equal when it came to passion
and love of their people.

Yes Keita was on that level.

If you had a problem with Keita, then you have a problem with truth.

Call Keita what you want, he wasn't fake or phony or a sissy like some I've seen in our midst.

Keita is the type of person who will live beyond life. Keita's imprint on this world is secure.

This thread is evidence of Keita greatness.

Now he is with the ancestors and his guidance will continue.

Keita lives in our hearts and minds.

Keita greatness LIVES.

How many people you can say talk the talk AND walk the walk.

Think about it.

KEITA KENYATTA I honor you and pay homage to your greatness. I appreciate the knowledge you gave me. You will NEVER be forgotten.

PEACE KEITA.

That's just what we don't need at a time like this! If you can't put your differences and harsh words aside at a time like this, when can you? Shame on you!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back