Black People : "Right to know the truth" vs. violation of privacy

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
Peace, family (all non-White people,)

I have heard recently about what an American judge said about the NSA's spy program, and I wanted to ask, why when it's spying on Muslims in America or people associated with Islam in America, those people can be spied on because of "the right to know the truth," but when it's spying on all Americans, its a violation of privacy & there is no "right to know the truth?"

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

I have heard recently about what an American judge said about the NSA's spy program, and I wanted to ask, why when it's spying on Muslims in America or people associated with Islam in America, those people can be spied on because of "the right to know the truth," but when it's spying on all Americans, its a violation of privacy & there is no "right to know the truth?"

Peace.
Bro. Ecks
Depends on who's doing the spying. Their views will lead this.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

Because they can spy on anyone who's not white America according to white America. All else are fair game.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back