Black People : Riding Dirty

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Author and former A.C.L.U. attorney Michelle Alexander has a new book coming out.

"THE NEW 'JIM CROW' ": Mass Incarceration in a Colored Blind Society

States that the overwhelming incarceration of blacks are not due to them committing violent offenses. But in fact, are due to being caught riding dirty. Especially if they are caught with a small amount of crack cocaine. The prison population has pentupled because of this. Many arrests involved people who just didnt know their rights.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Author and former A.C.L.U. attorney Michelle Alexander has a new book coming out.

States that the overwhelming incarceration of blacks are not due to them committing violent offenses. But in fact, are due to being caught riding dirty. Especially if they are caught with a small amount of crack cocaine. The prison population has pentupled because of this. Many arrests involved people who just didnt know their rights.

I feel you partner, but I just saw the old "French Connection" flik over the weekend,
and the 2 main cops were being chwed out by thier boss for making those kind of arrests, so you know and those getting high know this has been going on for ......well how old was that movie?

Here in New York the code is you don't "Street" without "street smarts"

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I feel you partner, but I just saw the old "French Connection" flik over the weekend,
and the 2 main cops were being chwed out by thier boss for making those kind of arrests, so you know and those getting high know this has been going on for ......well how old was that movie?

Here in New York the code is you don't "Street" without "street smarts"

The people getting caught up in these sweeps make numbers look good. But they are packing us in jails for essentially petty crimes.

The moral of this is, dont ride dirty and know your rights.

:em0200:

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker

hey you do the crime, you do the time.. I don't have a problem with folks
with dope getting locked up.. I have a problem with administrative citations
turning into warrants.. folks going to jail for tickets.. how can you pay
the tickets if you are locked up? being locked up affects your ability to ever
get another job.. so locking up a man for child support or anything
administrative.. is shooting yourself and him in the foot.. is crazy... it
would be different if they went to a different kind of jail.. but to put folks
in the same place with hardened criminals because they didn't have the
money to pay a ticket should be criminal.. I don't even get why cops pull
folks over for administrative things.. tags? send them a citation in the
mail.. let the meter maids do that.. cops should be dealing with real crime,
not writing tickets for tags.. go down to 88th and Holly and get out the
car and stand there.. Go down to the gas station and 90th and
Bancroft and stand their.. go deal with some real shi*..

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The people getting caught up in these sweeps make numbers look good. But they are packing us in jails for essentially petty crimes.

The moral of this is, dont ride dirty and know your rights.

:em0200:

Ashe'

James from Philly made apoint of wisdom in that we must go back to what we were trying to do in the 70s

impart a knowledge of self in our children!
as well as a knowledge of the traps and tricks of white supremacy

so we do not repeat the same mistakes time after time, generation after generation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Law Forum : Can You Go To Jail For Riding Dirty Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : DONNA SUMMER EXPRESSES HER GOSPEL ROOTS - RIDING THROUGH THE STORM Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : took me riding on a rocket gave me a star.. Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Black People : Global Warming is Real, but the Globalists riding the ish at Copenhagen for Chedda$$ Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : BIKE RIDING #1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Jokes Humor : LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD Black Jokes Humor 2
lilpea Black Poetry : We are riding the waves of our love..PartI Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
D Black Jokes Humor : First experience horse riding Black Jokes Humor 2
D Black People : City profiling young black males riding BIKES Black People Open Forum 2
M Black Poetry : The hate has widen in scope cats riding on coke like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : Riding (Writing) On My Blank (Inspired by Sherykah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Africa : Smart Gas Cooking Seeks to Break African Cities' Dirty Charcoal Habit All Things Africa 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Dirty South: blacks owned Blacks too? AACOOLDRE 9
R Black Poetry : EDWIN DRIVE #1 It's the order of time that slaughter minds drink dirty // water and wine a dumb dis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : dirty brooklyn cop exposed..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The New 'Dirty Dozen' List of Pesticide-Laden Produce Is Here Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Black People : Is Racism a Dirty Game Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : The Dirty Truth Is... I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew Black People Open Forum 7
KPITRL Black People : Do you see good ole country girls or do you see more the dirty ole south? Black People Open Forum 5
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ja Rule Feat. Fat Joe & Jadakiss - New York (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - Many Men (Wish Death) (Dirty Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : Real Dirty Tricks; Lies to Justifdy Land Grabs African American History Culture 1
Omowale Jabali Pan Africanism : Dirty Tricks African American History Culture 332
MsInterpret Black Poetry : I Got a Dirty Thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black People : “I advise everyone to avoid drinking water from the tap" The Dirty Truth About Tap Water Black People Open Forum 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Dirty Wars: Jeremy Scahill & Rick Rowley's New Film Exposes Hidden Truths of Covert U.S. Warfare Black People Politics 1
ManicRaider Black People : How come we don't protest against dirty cops? Black People Open Forum 18
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ol' Dirty Bastard-Shimmy Shimmy Ya Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : 8Ball & MJG - You Don't Want Drama / Don't Make (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Women : Dirty Thirty Anxiety Black Women 5
Destee Health and Wellness : Dirty Surgical Tools Putting Patients At Risk Black Health and Wellness 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Walter Williams - The Three Dirty Religions Pt.1 Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Thousands Protest Dirty Deals at UNs Druban Climate Change Conference Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : A State Sues Banks Over Dirty Foreclosure Policies? Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : 2Pac - Hit 'Em Up (Dirty, HD) + Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Young Buck - Shorty Wanna Ride (Dirty Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Sniffing Dirty Laundry: A True Story from “the Help’s” Daughter By Bernestine Singley Khasm13 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : TLC - Red Light Special (Dirty Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Poetry : Dirty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Kemetstry Black People : Dirty Laundry Black People Open Forum 159
Amnat77 Nigeria : WikiLeaks: Pfizer denies dirty tricks claims in Nigeria Nigeria 2
HODEE Black People : It’s a dirty game Black People Open Forum 9
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : some of that low low down down dirty blues.. Black Entertainment 36
Ankhur Black People : AIGs dirty "thank you" to the public, for public money, bailing them out! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Goldman Sach's dirty hands in the Economic Disaster Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : You're A Snake In the Grass..LOW-DOWN, DIRTY! Black Entertainment 5
Zulile Black People : GOP dirty tricks Black People Open Forum 10