Black People : RIDE OR DIE CHICKS...........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by spicybrown, Mar 10, 2006.

1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hello family:skate: . I have a question for the Brothers, and would like a little feedback from the Sisters:

BROTHERS: If you were in a street fight, or any jam for that matter, and your woman decided to jump in and have your back, would you feel she got out of line, or would you all be flattered that she helped you out?

SISTERS: Would you all jump into a fight or ball up in a corner and dial 9-11? Are any of you here a ride-or-die chick? What tactic would you use in helping your guy in a fight when he seems to be on the losing end?

I ask this because I've been in this situation before. I don't condone Black on Black violence, but things like this happen on the daily, and self-defense is only natural.:spinstar:

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    It depends on how the fight went. If he was about to fight with a friend, I would try to stop it. If he was already in a fight and was getting hurt I would call the police. Fights are too deadly nowadays.

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I will let a man be a man!.If he loses and it's a fair fight minus the guns then hey!
    But if the other guy gets others to jump in I'm firing my pistol and calling the police! I cannot beat a man so losing my life would not be worth me jumping in, I have a daughter to think about! If you are dealing with the type of man who can't control his attitude or temper maybe you guys should not be seeing each other or stay inside!

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I would rather not have my woman involved in a fight period. :nono:

5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    Well.......

I would feel extremely flattered that in a pinch a sister would have a brothers back. But in that I dont like bruised fruit, I would tell her to go sit down and wait for her champion next time. Or, reload the weapons as I run out of ammo.

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Cursed Heart....

True enough, but I have more hands than an octopus!!! If a man started some stuff with my dude, and my dude was losing:hammer: ......I'll prolly jump on his back, and let my dude get his licks in. Like you said only if it's just one-on-one, and no other weapons involved. No this didn't happen to my current, cuz he's a Black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, and will drop kick the ish out of someone. It was an ex from a long time ago.

7. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I've always told my girl to run and get herself safe. That way I only have to fight for myself. Cause sometimes the best way to win a fight is flight. My own brother was in a fight, dude had a gun and my brother could not get out of the situation because his lady stayed. He's now paralyzed.

8. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I try the same.

100% true

9. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    To me it's disrespectful if I'm scrapping and my woman jump in if I can't handle my business then I dont' need to be out there scrapin I need to be at home with my mama sucking my thumb.......for my woman to have to jump in and save my *** means I'm the weak one...your woman shouldn't have to jump in to save you ...........what kind of man needs his woman to get in there and scrap for him when he bumping with another man........or more than one man if need be...........to me that type of dude is ain't nothing but a punk........

MississippiRed

10. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Me personally
    LOL-Shiit my X was true ryde or die
    She was down for me like that
    Looked just so sexy bad asz redbone
    But when it came to me and her we had each other like that
    We more than just friends more than just a relationship