Black Poetry : riddle me life

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rainfallssong, Aug 6, 2003.

1. rainfallssong

rainfallssong New Member MEMBER

Student nurse
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Brothas and sistas

This is a poem that I entered into a contest and I would love your opinion Thank you God Bless

If love is so gentle how can it survive the hardship of hatred Why can we laugh so hard the we cry but not cry so hard that we laugh How can anger be an unquenchable fire yet transform in to cold bitterness why do the ones who bring us the most joy hurt us the most How does the love of a creator subject him to serve his creation Why does love and lust burn with desire yet the two are in inflamed with different fires why does the breath of a kiss initiate the union of two into one why does life deal a bad hand to the good a good hand to the bad and a better hand to death and he wins in the end How can a repentant Prayer change our mistakes into steps toward a beautiful character How can love unspoken still be heard loud and clear to the ones who we hold dear why do our mouths speak contrary to our hearts yet our hearts speak boldly when our mouths stutter Why are souls locked in a fleshly prison when by us the key was freely given to the one who trapped them there:kiss:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Rainfall............dis was very nicely pose'd
    dis kinda love makes u wonder .

3. Da1whoownslife

Da1whoownslife Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yes....... this poem was tyte as h*ll..... I love it...... keep the poems coming......