Uganda : RIck Warren exposed, his role in Uganda's death penalty for gays bill

No actually what he did (inadvertently) was to EXPOSE Warren.. because warren tried to distance himself from the issue... ONCE THE WEST GOT A HOLD OF THE NEWS!

Christianity says KILL THE GAYS... this concept was not present in Africa till CHRISTIANITY was introduced ...so stop lying about culture... you know nothing of anyone's culture except what is shown on fox news...

For the record, I don't like Rick Warren, I never have. He's like a Joel Olstien....I don't like him either. So, my points have nothing at all to do with Rick Warren. My points are about this man in the video, his case that defends his convictions and his chastisement of Rick Warren.

What give you any idea that Warren encouraged these laws in the first place, then tried to distance himself from them once the west got a hold of the news?
THAT IS YOUR CLAIM....PROVE IT.

Even if he went to Uganda and spoke against homosexuality, what gives you the idea that he suggested that a law should be created that makes the act punishable by life imprisonment? Most all Christian preachers preach against homosexuality, none of them that I am aware of suggest creating laws that make the act punishable by life imprisonment...so what do you have to indicate that there is any truth what-so-ever in your claim that Warren had any part in creating these laws?

What does it take to bring about a law such as this in Uganda? Can one man make this law? Can the President of Uganda himself create a law without the democratic process?

THIS MAN IS STANDING ON CULTURE, TRADITION, AND THE HIS INTERPETATION OF THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD.

Don't try to make this about me. It is HIM who is FIRMLY making his case. He said nothing that would indicate that Rick Warren had any part in creating or encouraging these laws. He said nothing that would indicate that Rick Warren had anything to do with developing these laws. DO YOU THINK HE IS LYING WHEN HE SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE IN HIS CULTURE??????

For the record, I don't like Rick Warren, I never have. He's like a Joel Olstien....I don't like him either. So, my points have nothing at all to do with Rick Warren. My points are about this man in the video, his case that defends his convictions and his chastisement of Rick Warren.

What give you any idea that Warren encouraged these laws in the first place, then tried to distance himself from them once the west got a hold of the news?
THAT IS YOUR CLAIM....PROVE IT.

Even if he went to Uganda and spoke against homosexuality, what gives you the idea that he suggested that a law should be created that makes the act punishable by life imprisonment? Most all Christian preachers preach against homosexuality, none of them that I am aware of suggest creating laws that make the act punishable by life imprisonment...so what do you have to indicate that there is any truth what-so-ever in your claim that Warren had any part in creating these laws?

What does it take to bring about a law such as this in Uganda? Can one man make this law? Can the President of Uganda himself create a law without the democratic process?

THIS MAN IS STANDING ON CULTURE, TRADITION, AND THE HIS INTERPETATION OF THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD.

Don't try to make this about me. It is HIM who is FIRMLY making his case. He said nothing that would indicate that Rick Warren encouraged these laws. He said nothing that would indicate that Rick Warren had anything to do with developing these laws. DO YOU THINK HE IS LYING WHEN HE SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE IN HIS CULTURE??????

:boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::

:boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::

Yeah, right....on one hand, you act like Africans are strong and intelligent people, then on the other hand (when it doesn't fit your agenda) you act as if they are complete idiots and puppets incapable of thinking for themselves.

Make up your mind. :10500:

I think this brother is strong, intelligent, and completely capable of determining HIS OWN convictions....I know its tough for you to deal with the fact that someone can have convictions different than yours, defend those convictions, and not be a puppet of some White man.

Yeah, right....on one hand, you act like Africans are strong and intelligent people, then on the other hand (when it doesn't fit your agenda) you act as if they are complete idiots and puppets incapable of thinking for themselves.

Make up your mind. :10500:

I think this brother is strong, intelligent, and completely capable of determining HIS OWN convictions....I know its tough for you to deal with the fact that someone can have convictions different than yours, defend those convictions, and not be a puppet of some White man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back