Uganda : RIck Warren exposed, his role in Uganda's death penalty for gays bill

I am not advocating death for gays; but if they were not gay, they would not be executed.
Unfortunately, there's a price to pay for most things, be it good or bad.

and if i wasn't black then my people would have not have been lynched

theoretically speaking

at the very least my black experience has taught me not to judge

how dare any oppressed people imply or apply oppression based on a sexual orientation

overall this thread is some sort of implication that homo sexuals are a problem of some sort

there are homo sexual animals in nature, and their are plants that reproduce asexually

maybe we should combat hate that could set healing in motion

people play the roles they assume harsh as that may be

and yes, i am sticking up for homosexuals, and no br. james i am not white, and i am not a homo sexual, but i'm not their enemy either, cause i care not to share in their fates and desires, respectively

peace

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

I listened all the way up to when he was talking about, not only Uganda but, the several other counties in Africa who he says is pretty much an epidemic based upon a belief that if a man is infected with AIDS and is HIV positive, they will get cured if they have sex with a virgin and of course this means rape. He said that little children and women are being raped...

In my opinion, this should have nothing to do [technically] with the church/Christianity or any religious organization whereas America is concerned and the west. America is not under a government of Christianity but is a DEMOCRACY and therefore, any involvement to help Uganda on the very merit of the issue of innocent women and children being raped, from the get-go should be from the platform of federal involvement. White Americans who have gotten wealth to exploit Africa by going in as Christian Missionaries is obviously not regulated and I believe this is the plan, anyway. This is a tunnel to exploit on behalf of the federal government. It leaves so much room open to decieve and take advantage of the people in Africa. It's like Africa has become a large slave yard for free market...

If innocent women and children are being raped by AIDS infected men and it can be determined that it is an epidemic, then this is the issue! It needs to be addressed, some way, some how. This is a gut wrenching situation.

Excellent point Chevron Dove,

At one point, I heard testimony that these acts of aggravated homosexuality violated the principles and culture of African ancestors, which has nothing at all to with Christianity. I also heard them say it (rape of virgins) was unnatural and against morals.

where in the bible does it say abstinence?

It doesn't. Abstinence is simply a man made term which simply means "to abstain from..." Abstain means to hold oneself back voluntarily.

The Bible calls it Fornication. Fornication is defined as voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each other.

1Co 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

So, from the bible, not only does it tell us to abstain from fornication, it also WARNS us that anyone that chooses to disobey God in this matter is sinning against his OWN BODY.

Sure, there are man-made work arounds...which speaks to my earlier point. People who obey God don't need non-christian protection measures against HIV/AIDS. People who behave in a non-christian manner NEED non-christian protective measures...but they certainly can't expect the church to fund or even take part in those measures.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back