Uganda : RIck Warren exposed, his role in Uganda's death penalty for gays bill

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

where in the bible does it say abstinence?

I will let Full Speed explain that one brother jamesfrmphilly.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.(Leviticus 18:22 KJV)
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.(Leviticus 20:13 KJV

this speaks of males. so females is OK?

It has been reported in the news of a disturbing legislation being proposed by the Uganda’s government.

An anti-gay bill in Uganda that proposes the death penalty and long prison sentences for homosexual acts. Uganda’s Parliament — encouraged by American evangelicals (who converted Uganda’s President, Yoweri Museveni) — in October introduced a new draft legislation, The Anti-Homosexuality Bill, that will “… greatly expand criminal penalties against lesbians and gays.” Currently, “carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature” carries a sentence of up to 7+ years imprisonment under Uganda’s penal code. The proposed legislation seeks to imprison anyone convicted of “the offense of homosexuality” for life, while “aggravated homosexuality,” will incur the death penalty.

Family and friends face prison if they fail to report them. Landlords could be imprisoned for renting to homosexuals. The Bill, still being debated in Kampala, was proposed after a visit by US Christian ministry leaders. A rally opposing it will be held in London
Another report says:

http://ucministries.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/uganda-new-legislation-to-imprison-gays/

I listened all the way up to when he was talking about, not only Uganda but, the several other counties in Africa who he says is pretty much an epidemic based upon a belief that if a man is infected with AIDS and is HIV positive, they will get cured if they have sex with a virgin and of course this means rape. He said that little children and women are being raped...

In my opinion, this should have nothing to do [technically] with the church/Christianity or any religious organization whereas America is concerned and the west. America is not under a government of Christianity but is a DEMOCRACY and therefore, any involvement to help Uganda on the very merit of the issue of innocent women and children being raped, from the get-go should be from the platform of federal involvement. White Americans who have gotten wealth to exploit Africa by going in as Christian Missionaries is obviously not regulated and I believe this is the plan, anyway. This is a tunnel to exploit on behalf of the federal government. It leaves so much room open to decieve and take advantage of the people in Africa. It's like Africa has become a large slave yard for free market...

If innocent women and children are being raped by AIDS infected men and it can be determined that it is an epidemic, then this is the issue! It needs to be addressed, some way, some how. This is a gut wrenching situation.

I listened all the way up to when he was talking about, not only Uganda but, the several other counties in Africa who he says is pretty much an epidemic based upon a belief that if a man is infected with AIDS and is HIV positive, they will get cured if they have sex with a virgin and of course this means rape. He said that little children and women are being raped...

In my opinion, this should have nothing to do [technically] with the church/Christianity or any religious organization whereas America is concerned and the west. America is not under a government of Christianity but is a DEMOCRACY and therefore, any involvement to help Uganda on the very merit of the issue of innocent women and children being raped, from the get-go should be from the platform of federal involvement. White Americans who have gotten wealth to exploit Africa by going in as Christian Missionaries is obviously not regulated and I believe this is the plan, anyway. This is a tunnel to exploit on behalf of the federal government. It leaves so much room open to decieve and take advantage of the people in Africa. It's like Africa has become a large slave yard for free market...

If innocent women and children are being raped by AIDS infected men and it can be determined that it is an epidemic, then this is the issue! It needs to be addressed, some way, some how. This is a gut wrenching situation.

The issue is being addressed ...but mainstream won't report it.. just as mainstream doesn't report the fact that the most effect programs which deters young black males from gangs/gang violence(in the US) was developed, and implemented by blacks who live in the community... they won't tell us that the big brother program is alive and well...but they are quick to put 50cents, Jay Z, and the rest of the rappers on television, portray the black community in the US as the wild wild west where everyone walks around with a guns killing each other.......to me we are mirrors of each.. and the minute one black person disconnects from the next black person at other end of the globe- the powers that be have won:10500:

Christian minsters in african countries are using the problem of child rape as a banner to pass the death to gays laws.... but we all know the Child abuse scandal( in the church) that broke out in the US extends to Africa... and the abuse was not only limited to the Catholic Church...so if children and women were really their concern ...why not tackle the issue of priest, ministers, pastors from the West and Africa, who have been implicated in child rape and rape of African nuns?

I think people are still REALLY missing the point.. RAPE is illegal in Uganda just like RAPE is illegal in the US..now rape still happens in the US to my recollection.. like all kinds of deviant sexual acts such as like people strangling each other(o the point of death) during sex, bestiality, man boy clubs,..having sex with dead people etc...all these acts are ILLEGAL yet people are still commit them... plus the age of consent in Uganda is 18.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back