Health and Wellness : Rich and Natural Moisturizer for your Body

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This recipe will leave your body feeling so smooth and smelling so good.

In a ten ounce glass jar with a wide lid put two parts extra virgin olive oil (easily available at any grocery store), one part shea butter and one part bees wax. Make sure the jar is clean and absolutely dry. Oils and waxes are pretty stable but the introduction of water will cause it to go rancid very quickly. You can add a few drops of grapefruit seed oil which is supposed to be a natural preservative. But I don't know where to buy this oil so I'm just careful not to let any water get into the jar and so far I've had mine for a week and it's still sweet.

Place jar on a double boiler or put some water in a sauce pan, put a bowl with a little bit of water on top of the pan and put the jar in the bowl. Again be careful not to let any water get in the jar. Do not put the lid on the jar while it is heating as this will cause air to condense inside the jar and turn to water. Heat the pan on medium until all the wax and shea butter is melted. Stirring occassionally with a spoon sterilized with alcohol. Carefully remove jar from heat. Cover and let sit over night.

In the morning you will have your cream. Rub it on your whole body when you get out of the shower. It will be oily at first but your skin will absorb it and feel so smooth all day. For a more or less creamy texture you can use more or less proportions of the recipe. You can also add or substitute other oils such as tea tree oil. If you use neam oil be aware of its contraceptive properties and stay away from it if you are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Da River.

river said:
This recipe will leave your body feeling so smooth and smelling so good.

In a ten ounce glass jar with a wide lid put two parts extra virgin olive oil (easily available at any grocery store), one part shea butter and one part bees wax. Make sure the jar is clean and absolutely dry. Oils and waxes are pretty stable but the introduction of water will cause it to go rancid very quickly. You can add a few drops of grapefruit seed oil which is supposed to be a natural preservative. But I don't know where to buy this oil so I'm just careful not to let any water get into the jar and so far I've had mine for a week and it's still sweet.

Place jar on a double boiler or put some water in a sauce pan, put a bowl with a little bit of water on top of the pan and put the jar in the bowl. Again be careful not to let any water get in the jar. Do not put the lid on the jar while it is heating as this will cause air to condense inside the jar and turn to water. Heat the pan on medium until all the wax and shea butter is melted. Stirring occassionally with a spoon sterilized with alcohol. Carefully remove jar from heat. Cover and let sit over night.

In the morning you will have your cream. Rub it on your whole body when you get out of the shower. It will be oily at first but your skin will absorb it and feel so smooth all day. For a more or less creamy texture you can use more or less proportions of the recipe. You can also add or substitute other oils such as tea tree oil. If you use neam oil be aware of its contraceptive properties and stay away from it if you are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Da River.
does this formula work 4 very dry but sensitive skin sis?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back