Black People : Rice Reenforces Existing Lies About 9-11

JRS Writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2003
POSITIVELY BLACK
Junious Ricardo Stanton
Rice Reenforces Existing Lies About 9-11

“ The 9-11 Commission is supposedly focusing on all aspects of the attack — all aspects except the one that is by far the most important question: why did the hijackers knowingly give up their lives to destroy the World Trade Center? President Bush has a ready answer. He tells us it's because they hate American freedoms, American democracy, and American prosperity. Of course, there are people around the world who are cranks, malcontents, or Stars-and-Stripes-phobes who simply don't like America — for all kinds of reasons.But how could any intelligent person believe that there are hundreds — more likely, thousands — of people around the world who would knowingly sacrifice their lives just to protest American freedom, democracy, or prosperity? ... Because Americans know so little about the history of our government's adventures of the last 50 years (and the last place anyone's likely to learn about them would be in a government school), it's easy for Americans to buy George Bush's logic when he says, "See, these people hate freedom." Consequently, most people believe that the history of violence began on 9-11, when it's actually been building for 50 years. It isn't even just history. Today George Bush is sending money and other resources to governments in Uzbekistan, Turkminestan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Pakistan — governments that are oppressing their subjects in much the same way Hussein was supposed to have oppressed Iraq. So if the 9-11 Commission has any interest in preventing future 9-11s, why isn't it discussing the role U.S. foreign policy played in creating 9-11 — and is continuing to play today?” Harry Browne

The hoopla about Condoleeza Rice testifying under oath before the 9-11 Commission is just another red herring to cover the stench of government connection to 9-11. The same is true for controversy surrounding Richard Clark’s book Against All Enemies where Clark asserts the Bush administration failed in its responsibility to protect the AmeriKKKan public due to its preoccupation with manufacturing justification to invade Iraq and oust Saddam Hussein. Clark’s book and Rice’s testimony play right into the hand of the cabal that orchestrated 9-11 because they, knowingly or not reenforce, the official story, it was sleeper cells of a world wide terrorist organization called Al Queda that masterminded and executed 9-11! The 9-11 Commission was set up by Bush after actively lobbying against an investigation, then he attempted to stack the deck with hand picked Bush cronies and loyalists but finally caved in to pressure from the survivors of many of those who were killed on 9-11, but deliberately underfunded the Commission. The Commission didn’t get started until two years after 9-11! Contrast that wth the immediate investigation that was conducted when the space shuttle blew up last year! Makes you wonder what Bush and Company are afraid would come out during the course of a thorough and independent investigation, which the 9-11 Commission is not. I did not see Rice’s live testimony, I was at work. They did have televisions on in the waiting areas of the court building where I work but I was not able to watch. If I went by the accounts of the talking heads and sound bytes on the network evening news, I would believe Rice’s testimony was fraught with contention and acrimony. Later that evening I watched a replay on C-SPAN and PBS. It was anything but contentious. Each commissioner had ten minutes to ask Rice questions and most of them used their time making comments prior to their question so they blew an excellent opportunity to grill Rice on what she knew about terrorists planning to use airplanes as weapons, was she or anyone in the administration aware of Operation Bojinka if not why not, and why was the military response to 9-11 so pathetic? Of course none of the commissioners asked these questions nor really probing questions like: did the NSA Echelon global electronic spy system turn up any leads or conversations about 9-11 in the months prior to the attack, what did the administration think and do about warnings from France, Germany, Egypt, Israel and Russia that foretold potential terrorist activity during the week of September 10, 2001?
The 9-11 Commission owes its existence to the courageous families of the victims of 9-11, seeking answers to the who, what and whys of 9-11. But for these family members; Bush would have totally swept this issue under the rug with the tacit collaboration of the mainstream media. The other telling angle of the brouhaha about Rice testifying is the Bush administration cut a deal with the 9-11 Commission allowing Bush, Cheney and key administration players to escape testifying in public and under oath before the Commission and their testimony shown on television to be scrutinized by the AmeriKKKan sheeple. The 9-11 Commission even though it is designed to be a wink and nod white wash, has raised some stink about Bush’s lack of co-operation, the AmeriKKKan public should take note of. Bush’s stonewalling and refusal to release important documents and information coupled with the fact not one person in the Department of Defense, FBI, CIA, FAA, military or Bush’s cabinet was disciplined, sanctioned, fired or asked to resign and the alphabet agencies who failed so miserably that day actually got more money; to me, indicates something is amiss. The other key sign this is a total sham is after all this time and testimony nothing has emerged to challenge the “official” version of 9-11, that Usama bin-Laden was the mastermind behind 9-11, yet they have still not produced one scintilla of evidence Usama bin-Laden was involved. The improbable fact some rag tag terrorists were able to circumvent FAA- military protocols, bypass the communications, air defense and co-ordinated efforts of the US military is never challenged by the mainstream media nor has it been challenged during 9-11 Commission testimony. Questions weren’t raised about the role of Saudi Arabia in 9-11 or if Saudis were so intricately involved why did the US go after the Taleban in Afghanistan who had nothing to do with 9-11? The Warren Commission was a white wash of the JFK assassination, the King and RFK assassination investigations were botched and compromised, the real deal about the Viet Nam War, US invasions of Panama and Grenada were suppressed so why should we think the 9-11 investigation would actually shed new light on what happened or even, heaven forbid reveal the truth?

A must read!!!

Outstanding message Brother Junious...excellent and extremely enlightening and thought-provoking. The question for me now is, where does or will this all lead to? Will the Bush Administration and former Clinton Administration effectively cover this up? Will they cook up some other catastrophic event to serve as a distraction so that Americans will divert their attention on other things? As you say, I believe that no administration over the past 50 years is free of any guilt here. The issues have been building up for at least that long if not longer.

You have to ask yourself, when does a matter become subject to public record and scrutiny? The tough and hard questions that you mentioned that the 9-11 Commission could have grilled Rice, will most likely never be asked in public and most definitely never under oath. Is it possible that any politician in Washington today, doesn't know or can't know what's going on? Surely no one can be so idealistic or naive in today's government community. There's a saying I often hear people use when asked to reveal a so-called secret and that is, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you." The American public has been kept in the dark for years about what our government is doing around the world, but even so we're not oblivious to reports of scandals and so forth. But for most Americans, as long as our lives are "comfortable", we don't seem to care much which is exactly what our government wants and banks on.

If Bush wins the election in the fall, then what? If Kerry wins, what will or can he do if the wheels are perpetually in motion? Will Kerry be more of the same just words coming out of a different mouth? Taking the risk to be different, might cost Americans more than they ever bargained for.

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

It's All A over Up

NNQueen said:
Outstanding message Brother Junious...excellent and extremely enlightening and thought-provoking. The question for me now is, where does or will this all lead to? Will the Bush Administration and former Clinton Administration effectively cover this up? Will they cook up some other catastrophic event to serve as a distraction so that Americans will divert their attention on other things? As you say, I believe that no administration over the past 50 years is free of any guilt here. The issues have been building up for at least that long if not longer.

You have to ask yourself, when does a matter become subject to public record and scrutiny? The tough and hard questions that you mentioned that the 9-11 Commission could have grilled Rice, will most likely never be asked in public and most definitely never under oath. Is it possible that any politician in Washington today, doesn't know or can't know what's going on? Surely no one can be so idealistic or naive in today's government community. There's a saying I often hear people use when asked to reveal a so-called secret and that is, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you." The American public has been kept in the dark for years about what our government is doing around the world, but even so we're not oblivious to reports of scandals and so forth. But for most Americans, as long as our lives are "comfortable", we don't seem to care much which is exactly what our government wants and banks on.

If Bush wins the election in the fall, then what? If Kerry wins, what will or can he do if the wheels are perpetually in motion? Will Kerry be more of the same just words coming out of a different mouth? Taking the risk to be different, might cost Americans more than they ever bargained for.

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

Sistah,
The 9-11 Commission is a big sham, it's part of the cover up! Its like the Warren Commission for the Kennedy assassination. Like the Kennedy assassination, the truth about 9-11 may never be revealed. One thing is certain, the truth is was not what the "official story" said. 9-11 was a convenient justification for the already planned invasion of Afghanistan. Once they ousted the Taleban and installed their man Karzai (he was a consultant for Unocal a US oil consortium who bidded and won the contract to construct the pipeline designed to carry natural gas and oil from Centaral Asia's Caspian Sea across Afghanistan to ports on the Indian ocean over a more qualified Argentina company) as President, the first thing Karzai did was sign the pipeline deal. 9-11 was an inside job. Now Bush and Co. will use it and the bogus 9-11 Commission to advocate for the establishment of a Secret Police "super intelligence agency" that will overlap and superceed both the FBI and CIA functions. Big Brother will be watching you even more but the AmeriKKKan public will go for it because they believe it will keep them "safe". The joke is on them! How could 9-11 happen when the US National Security Agency already has a global electronic spy system called Echelon that listens in on phone calls, E-mails, faxes, cable, telegrams and computers and the FBI has a similar system called Carnivore, NORAD has spy satilites, radar and military jets at its disposal. Don't go for the okey doke 9-11 was a set up, they knew. They've known since 1996 foreign plotters were planning to use planes ladden with fuel and weapons as missiles (Operation Bojinka) The FBI knew, and so did the Bush cabal; that's why they ordered the military to stand down and let it happen. Sounds strange but that is their long established pattern. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin? Remember the real deal about Texas, the Alamo and the Mexican American War, remember the Maine blowing up in Havanna being used as justification to start the Spanish American War? Pearl Harbor was a set up. Roosevelt provoked Japan into attacking and he knew they were going to hit Pearl Harbor just not exactly when!
John Kerry is Bush lite, he's for the invasion, war and occupation, the tax cuts etc. He is a Skull and Bones member just like the Bushes and he is really not a liberal. Kerry is just as fascist as George W Bush. The only viable option is for the majority of white people to take their country back through massive demonstrations and civil disobediance. However I don't see that happening. Black folks are too scared and disorganized to do anything subsantive at this point. Sadly there is no Martin Luther King Jr to give voice to reason and morality to expose the insanity and horror of these wars, so we will live through a newer more evil Nazi reality. (After WW II AmeriKKKa allowed thousands of Nazis to come here under a program called Operation Paperclip to work at universities and on government programs like the rocket program and creations ob biological warfare like AIDS. That's why all this is so similar to what Hitler did in Germany) African people need to wake up and stop acting like we don't know the kind of evil white people are capable of. Stay strong Sistah.
The struggle intensifies,
Junious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back