Black People : RICE & OUR LEADERS EYESIGHT?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is why we as african people are in trouble. When will those who have been labeled as our leaders die? Just die so someone else can take their place. Cause while they are living, they are sure as hell killing us !

FROM CHICAGO TRIBUNE:

Suggestions that race might have been a factor in the relief response seemed to prompt the Bush administration to send out one of its top Cabinet officials, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, herself an African-American, to say that such allegations are not true.

"That Americans would somehow, in a color-affected way, decide who to help and who not to help--I just don't believe it," she told reporters at the State Department. A native of Alabama, Rice said she would tour the devastated area on Sunday.

Rice said of any racial implications: "I think everybody's very emotional. It's hard to watch pictures of any American going through this. And yes, the African-American community has obviously been very heavily affected."

Project 21, an organization of black conservatives, took issue with statements by Congressional Black Caucus members that race contributed to the delays in relief. Project 21 said in a statement that such a claim amounted to "racially politicizing a natural catastrophe."

And not all the evacuees in Baton Rouge saw race as a factor. "I just think they don't have enough boats and helicopters to rescue them," said evacuee Ore Butler.

2. Earftones

Earftones Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    That is funny, not heehee funny buy ironic
    It tickles me that people cannot believe that others are capable of such deceit. But remember this country was founded by those with an equivalent of a third grade education. Most of them anyway.

"They just didn't have enough boats"
    Just last week they were closing army bases. That is a resource that could have been used to help give some of these people shelter.

3. Kamau~

Kamau~ Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    rice is blowing bush down low on late night creeps anyway so i don't believe a dern word that comes out of her mouth...the events that transpired speak for themselves...

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

True indeed Earftones...........

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    - everytime she opens her mouth one of his "reproductive organs" comes out!!

6. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    LOL!! :haha: :haha::haha::haha:

Exactly!