Black People : Revolutionary and Black

I would just like to thank all of you for posting videos like this.
I use to just use my iPod for the normal stuff, but lately, I've found that it can also be used as a portable teaching tool. In the past couple months, I have placed numerous videos that I have seen here on it. I then get a chance to not only watch them outside of home, but also get to share them with others, especially at work. But mostly, I get to LEARN from them, and that's a wonderful thing. So to all of you that have posted videos, don't think that your efforts are not appreciated. They really are.

You deserve just as much!

Aw....Brother Kamau
You are so special!! I appreciate your words truly, It excites me to see people to come by and either enjoy or learn something from what's presented. I have only just begun and I really appreciate you getting involved...here and all the where else. Thats is why we establish here...it is for the intra-sharing. It was my pleasure.

Forgive me if the Brother was off...I took a leap at it...but just know your participation here and outside is equally and even more important because you keep that train steaming and rolling!!!!!!!!

~Bless Sister JazzyTude~
I also appreciate you!!!!! I am glad you liked it(It was a little crazy...LOL)

~Bless Kamau~
~Peace be with you~
~:10200:~

Thanks Platinumillity1

Must say - I didnt find the first clip amusing at all - must be a cultural difference thing we have going on here.. :lol: - I kept waiting for him to tell me what HE is doing. If talking on youtube is 'it' then all he did was increase his audience from his.. armchair?PC?cam? :lol: I will take a look into more of his clips to find out.

Yes - I understand we have do-ers and think-ers. Often the do-ers just simply do, without the need to talk about it. We need to find those people and have them tell us what it's like - to soothe the 'fears of change' we all suffer from.

This other site you posted:
http://www.totalblacktv.com/home/pro...roducts_id=169

I like a lot! :great:

thank you!

:heart:

Aw Bless Zulile

Lol....Well the first one was not from YouTube Zulile...I had to search it, so you ladies and guys could see it directly...the second one did not have a Youtube...
But the Armchair Revolutionary was not made FOR Youtube just on there...
It was probably just difficult to understand...without the summary of the video it's a little confusing. Three guys that are sitting there, two of them are supposed to be getting interviewed. The interviewER in playing an "Uncle Tom" you hear him when he stuttering over the N word and a few other things and the guy in the Middle is sort of like a Ghetto messenger boy who really is not about anything but is supposed to be "enlightened"...then the last one is the Philosopher type but he can not seem to get a word in in between these two "jerks" but when he finally is able to open his mouth he with say something Powerful( Maybe also implying that the ones who talk a lot have nothing to say)
It's suppose to be comedy the beginning and end(Thats why he gets up like "I'm leaving!!!!")
But you can find it on the same sit as Black Girl it's a very nice site.....and it gives you the sum of the video
Thank You Zulile for coming and showing Love Sis:couple:
:hearts2::hearts2::hearts2::hearts2:

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
It was probably just difficult to understand...without the summary of the video it's a little confusing. Three guys that are sitting there, two of them are supposed to be getting interviewed. The interviewER in playing an "Uncle Tom" you hear him when he stuttering over the N word and a few other things and the guy in the Middle is sort of like a Ghetto messenger boy who really is not about anything but is supposed to be "enlightened"...then the last one is the Philosopher type but he can not seem to get a word in in between these two "jerks" but when he finally is able to open his mouth he with say something Powerful( Maybe also implying that the ones who talk a lot have nothing to say)
It's suppose to be comedy the beginning and end(Thats why he gets up like "I'm leaving!!!!")

Yeah - I got all that, Platinumillity1 - I just didnt find it funny :10500:

Perhaps because I know to many like these 3 in real life? I think I am simply growing tired of it all ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back