Black Short Stories : Revised Secret I bear two.......

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
So you must know I met this wonderful, exquisite, delightful of a man. Everytime I just think about him he makes me wet. Last night was so amazing I haven't had an orgasm since, since. My God what have I've done I just slept with a stranger. A stranger with no protection in front of people. What will he say when he finds out that I cheated on him? How he will be hurt that I committed adultry. While walking in the house she looks around the home her husband had built for her. How could she allow her best friend to take her to a club like that?

I could have gotten off with my husband. The problem is he is never around always in the studio. I miss the lovemaking, and the passion we used to have. Everything now is get it when you can I know he is a hard working man. But d@mmit I need some, and I got it. (Smiling to herself her lips still pulsating from the way her latin lover did her) Walking into the shower she thought about from the moment she entered into the club, and to the point they both cum. She played this scene like a movie over, and over. By the time she reminscence it Terrance interrupted her. (Terrance) Honey, I'm home where are you sexy lady! Hollaring from the shower. (Faye) I'm in here taking a shower.
Thinking to himself maybe I should join her we haven't been intimate in awhile. I sure do miss making love to my fine wife. She has that perfect fat bootie, and that thang mmmmmmmmn good! Just thinking about his wife made him stiffen ready to go give his wife what they both need. As she was about to walk out of the shower she saw Terrance naked and ready. He gently pushed her against the wall, and guided her hands to feel him. Motioning for her to rub him, tease him a little bit. So she played along while she was stroking him he gently planted kisses from her forehead down to her breasts.

Taking her ample breast into his mouth he sucked with passion. So worn and tired from her encounter with Ricco she played along. After gently sucking each breasts his tongue begin to move to her navel, and then from her navel well you know. Parting her legs with his hands he caught a dripping pearl and licked it off. She thought I can't let him do this to me he will tell that I'm stretched a bit. I got to stop this before he goes any further. Kissing every inch of her he played around her swollen lips as the moisture hit his tongue. As he was about to put his tongue to get the full taste she stops him. She couldn't go through with it.

(Faye) Terry, wait baby not tonight. I'm tired from going out with Sheila, and I am beat. (Terrance) d@mn baby you got me wanting to beat this thang. (Faye) beat this thang (chuckling to herself) baby when have you ever talked like that. (Terrance) oh sorry baby I just wanted to give my baby something to smile about. I haven't been the best kind of husband to you. I have neglected you, and I needed to take care of you. Baby, I miss you so much, and that fat thang you got. Man you just don't know girl I was about to have your legs doing the Stanky leg. (and they both laughed.) (Faye) I'm sorry baby I promise I will make it up to you. Matter of fact how about we switch position. You stand up while I show big daddy how much I love it. Switching position she rub his stiffness, and gave it a playful kiss. Recieving it into her mouth she........To be continued ya know I can't go no further.......

Lavette112/Nevar112 copyright 2009
:SuN030:

men don't read these stories.. But If they are like this.. I will

So you must know I met this wonderful, exquisite, delightful of a man. Everytime I just think about him he makes me wet. Last night was so amazing I haven't had an orgasm since, since. My God what have I've done I just slept with a stranger. A stranger with no protection in front of people. What will he say when he finds out that I cheated on him? How he will be hurt that I committed adultry. While walking in the house she looks around the home her husband had built for her. How could she allow her best friend to take her to a club like that?

I could have gotten off with my husband. The problem is he is never around always in the studio. I miss the lovemaking, and the passion we used to have. Everything now is get it when you can I know he is a hard working man. But d@mmit I need some, and I got it. (Smiling to herself her lips still pulsating from the way her latin lover did her) Walking into the shower she thought about from the moment she entered into the club, and to the point they both cum. She played this scene like a movie over, and over. By the time she reminscence it Terrance interrupted her. (Terrance) Honey, I'm home where are you sexy lady! Hollaring from the shower. (Faye) I'm in here taking a shower.
Thinking to himself maybe I should join her we haven't been intimate in awhile. I sure do miss making love to my fine wife. She has that perfect fat bootie, and that thang mmmmmmmmn good! Just thinking about his wife made him stiffen ready to go give his wife what they both need. As she was about to walk out of the shower she saw Terrance naked and ready. He gently pushed her against the wall, and guided her hands to feel him. Motioning for her to rub him, tease him a little bit. So she played along while she was stroking him he gently planted kisses from her forehead down to her breasts.

Taking her ample breast into his mouth he sucked with passion. So worn and tired from her encounter with Ricco she played along. After gently sucking each breasts his tongue begin to move to her navel, and then from her navel well you know. Parting her legs with his hands he caught a dripping pearl and licked it off. She thought I can't let him do this to me he will tell that I'm stretched a bit. I got to stop this before he goes any further. Kissing every inch of her he played around her swollen lips as the moisture hit his tongue. As he was about to put his tongue to get the full taste she stops him. She couldn't go through with it.

(Faye) Terry, wait baby not tonight. I'm tired from going out with Sheila, and I am beat. (Terrance) d@mn baby you got me wanting to beat this thang. (Faye) beat this thang (chuckling to herself) baby when have you ever talked like that. (Terrance) oh sorry baby I just wanted to give my baby something to smile about. I haven't been the best kind of husband to you. I have neglected you, and I needed to take care of you. Baby, I miss you so much, and that fat thang you got. Man you just don't know girl I was about to have your legs doing the Stanky leg. (and they both laughed.) (Faye) I'm sorry baby I promise I will make it up to you. Matter of fact how about we switch position. You stand up while I show big daddy how much I love it. Switching position she rub his stiffness, and gave it a playful kiss. Recieving it into her mouth she........To be continued ya know I can't go no further.......

Lavette112/Nevar112 copyright 2009
:SuN030:

Sister Nevar
You know you be dropping passion on page.

That is why I like collabing poetry with you
You stir the plan, and inspire this man to be at his best.
I enjoyed part 1, Part 2 and...I want part 3 soon.

Keep flowing with your talent.
:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back