Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Review of Vol I

Nice, what I need is someone experienced to help me direct all these energies, I'd like to get deep into our ancestoral spiritual system, bowing in worship doesn't fit in with my disposition. There just aren't many people interested in traveling back to the spirit realm, I use to have visions as a kid so this stuff easily captivated me, it's a shame people go threw so much trouble to discourage others from seeking this kind of information out. I want to get back to our origins

I don't get the sense that bowing in worship is really necessary in this system. It is incorporating that which is already present in our heritage into a system of understanding (what was lost) and using that to develop and cultivate a spiritual process. I also would like to see others interested in the spirit realm. A lot of the spiritual concepts I experienced previously was on a personal level and I got to know someone who exhibited a lot of the qualities that Ra Un Nefer Amen addresses which is how I learned in the first place. I think this would be the best method, but to try and explain this to others is actually a goal of mine. It is difficult to discourage someone if you've experienced something that touches you personally.

The spirit realm is a subject I try to get many of our brothers and sisters to discuss, because I know we have such profound origins, I believe the things they can tap into may surprise everyone, when I was younger I unconsciously tapped into the spirit realm, now I can't see a thing no matter how deep I meditate, the most I can sense is the turbulent energies surging in my mind and body

I thought about this and my conclusion is that the energies you sense remind me of primordial matter, the waters of chaos which eventually developed into forms via Ptah's thought and word. For example, preparations are made before meditations or readings in the Metu Neter are performed which should help. When you meditate what have your results been after using the suggested guidelines on personal care preparations?

"This Divine intelligence speaks to us through the pronouncements of the great Oracle of Tehuti (i.e., Netu Neter Oracle, I-Ching), enabling the devotee to aska question of God and receive a clear answer before embarking on a potentially life altering decision."

I just read that and wondering where and how does one access this great oracle?

I hope it is appropriate under this forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back