Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Review of Vol I

Bennu-Sopdet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 19, 2017
Minneapolis, MN
Occupation
Engineer
Hello,
I mentioned I would write a review of Metu Neter Vol I. so here it is :) Below are some notes on the concepts I have discovered over the years of becoming aware of my relationship with kemet and kemetic studies as an inspirational path (which match up to the concepts in the book):

- The fact that most African societies view their world from a non-individualistic perspective
- What must be first understood is chaos
- Out of the waters of nun rose the two mounds of creation, which I can see are the two states of being but these seem to correspond to Ra Un Amen Nefer's duality
- The being that is the synthesis of life is called Neter
- The religion of Africans cannot be classified as monotheistic or polytheistic, that "host deities" are integral parts of the one
- The difference between the hemispheres of the brain in thinking (unity versus one)
- That our spiritual power is only receptive to being "impregnated" at fixed recurring points in a cycle
- The complementary relationships as seen in the complimentary relationships of the spheres
- That Ausar is the symbol of man who is produced from primeval matter
- A person identifying with an Ausarian nature assumes the personality type that best meets the situation
- Concept of Sahu Man and his identification with a concrete entity as God
- Concept of Ausar Man
- I met an individual who I recognized as an "Ausar Man" and identified with "Osiris" after reading The Book of the Dead almost ten years ago (this is how I realized much of what I have commented on above, I had not heard of this book until recently)
- Contending Between Heru and Set as metaphors
- I have seen arguments between persons who are symbolic of Heru and symbolic of Set
- I have also seen these same arguments within the same person
-The ninth sphere has an objective with identifying with Ausar and laying the foundation for transitioning our conditioning.
- In having identified the individual as an Ausar, if he is born with 9th sphere qualities and has no guide but himself to actively develop meditations, he comes into a state of being of testing others against the meditations (judgement) to ensure that all have come to such a realization. This is possibly more of a commentary on what Ra Un Amen Nefer terms the "indwelling intelligence". I see this is as the result of what Ausar became after he was killed by Set.
-The individual identified as an Ausar practices following the impulse not to laugh or cry to ignore his emotions (Men Ab meditation)
-Jason and the 50 Argonauts also similar to fifty oarsmen of Ausar's boat
-The majority of the greatest and most significant structures (of Kamit) were built in honor of the ancestors
-How pranayama is related to "electrophysical" activities (Nekhebet/Uatchet) and management of breath
-A place and time for all things (governing directions and time of day)

The actual oracle I have not done any readings yet. Although I'm opening to trying this out my path has been somewhat different. From this I would say that the Metu Neter is based on something quite tangible and should be taken seriously. Visualizations and meditations I have done are important although not exactly like the concepts Metu Neter but similar. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of the book until recently, and from this website too so thank you! :)

Hello,
I mentioned I would write a review of Metu Neter Vol I. so here it is :) Below are some notes on the concepts I have discovered over the years of becoming aware of my relationship with kemet and kemetic studies as an inspirational path (which match up to the concepts in the book):

- The fact that most African societies view their world from a non-individualistic perspective
- What must be first understood is chaos
- Out of the waters of nun rose the two mounds of creation, which I can see are the two states of being but these seem to correspond to Ra Un Amen Nefer's duality
- The being that is the synthesis of life is called Neter
- The religion of Africans cannot be classified as monotheistic or polytheistic, that "host deities" are integral parts of the one
- The difference between the hemispheres of the brain in thinking (unity versus one)
- That our spiritual power is only receptive to being "impregnated" at fixed recurring points in a cycle
- The complementary relationships as seen in the complimentary relationships of the spheres
- That Ausar is the symbol of man who is produced from primeval matter
- A person identifying with an Ausarian nature assumes the personality type that best meets the situation
- Concept of Sahu Man and his identification with a concrete entity as God
- Concept of Ausar Man
- I met an individual who I recognized as an "Ausar Man" and identified with "Osiris" after reading The Book of the Dead almost ten years ago (this is how I realized much of what I have commented on above, I had not heard of this book until recently)
- Contending Between Heru and Set as metaphors
- I have seen arguments between persons who are symbolic of Heru and symbolic of Set
- I have also seen these same arguments within the same person
-The ninth sphere has an objective with identifying with Ausar and laying the foundation for transitioning our conditioning.
- In having identified the individual as an Ausar, if he is born with 9th sphere qualities and has no guide but himself to actively develop meditations, he comes into a state of being of testing others against the meditations (judgement) to ensure that all have come to such a realization. This is possibly more of a commentary on what Ra Un Amen Nefer terms the "indwelling intelligence". I see this is as the result of what Ausar became after he was killed by Set.
-The individual identified as an Ausar practices following the impulse not to laugh or cry to ignore his emotions (Men Ab meditation)
-Jason and the 50 Argonauts also similar to fifty oarsmen of Ausar's boat
-The majority of the greatest and most significant structures (of Kamit) were built in honor of the ancestors
-How pranayama is related to "electrophysical" activities (Nekhebet/Uatchet) and management of breath
-A place and time for all things (governing directions and time of day)

The actual oracle I have not done any readings yet. Although I'm opening to trying this out my path has been somewhat different. From this I would say that the Metu Neter is based on something quite tangible and should be taken seriously. Visualizations and meditations I have done are important although not exactly like the concepts Metu Neter but similar. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of the book until recently, and from this website too so thank you! :)

Nice, what I need is someone experienced to help me direct all these energies, I'd like to get deep into our ancestoral spiritual system, bowing in worship doesn't fit in with my disposition. There just aren't many people interested in traveling back to the spirit realm, I use to have visions as a kid so this stuff easily captivated me, it's a shame people go threw so much trouble to discourage others from seeking this kind of information out. I want to get back to our origins

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back