Black Entertainment : review: dungeon family - even in darkness

Megatraum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 22, 2001
Occupation
student
wat up ya'll...i was able to obtain this album in advance through my cousin who's got connections...anyways...here's wat i thought of it...

this album was put together really well...14 tracks including an intro...every track is good, but of course there are some really exceptional ones...tracks such as "On & On & On", ""Crooked Booty", "Excalibur", "Follow The Light", "White Gutz" & "6 Minutes"...then there a few stellar songs that feature the lesser known members which aren't really anything special...overall this album was tight...the only producers on the album are Organized Noise and Earthtone III (Andre, Big Boi, & Mr. DJ)...and only one guest appearance...and it surpisingly goes to the dirty south newcomer Bubba Sparxxx on "White Gutz"...overall, a 4.5 mic album...would've gotten a 5 if Andre made more appearances (only on 3 tracks and only really raps on one, the current single "Trans DF Express") and there were more posse cuts...by the way, Cee-Lo, Big Boi, Khujo, and Big Rube are amazing on the album...

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back