Black Entertainment : Reverand, R-Kelly, 3 Some...extortion...dang

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
I tell you one thing. R. Kelly just can't get on the positive side of the media.

I was reading this story today and was NOT shocked to find out the man on the tape was R. Kelly.

I AM however disappointed that a criminal reverand would be involved...just another "bad" preacher I suppose.

Anyway...I do admire how Gary Sheffield is handling the little criminal and the media.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/20702.htm

Gary Sheffield is showing what type of a man he is, and all those who criticize black men need to take notice. However this has to be a humiliating situation for the family, and an example of why people need to be careful about creating “sex tapes”. Specifically I feel that people who intend to get married & have a family one day, should be careful not to conduct themselves in a way that will embarrass their future spouse or children. That being said R. Kelly is an obvious pervert, and Mrs. Sheffield was apparently one of his many victims.

i was reading this and saw it on T.V
he may be a great song writter but he is the biggest freak i've seen
trust me his ding dong gonna blow up or maybe this what they need
to take from him so he can get sexual behaivor off his mind and write
songs this guy have slept everywhere with married women / teens
i won't be suprise if his next target is a weak minded man
BEWARE OF THE ALLY RAT !!!............. he really becoming a very sad
sight and tale for bruthas and what we really stand for ....Mr. Sheffield
is handling this well and stand behind his wife and family but it must be
hard ......R.Kelly down low again !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back