PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
AAAWWW SHUX!

The Trial That Never Existed.

These are some good points being made about the O.J. Trial. But lets take it even deeper.

First of all...

OJ WAS NEVER INDICTED
http://www.apfn.org/APFN/OJ.htm

Therefore, the whole case was a fraud. Had he been convicted, he STILL could have walked because their was never any Judicial Power to exercise anything in this case.

Second of all...

NICOLE SIMPSON'S PHONE RECORDS PROVE OJ'S INNOCENCE

Yet they were not pursued by anyone, including HIS OWN LAWYERS!!!

Now why would everybody (including his own lawyers) try to cover this up? What was REALLY goin on?

Maybe The Trial was an Illusion.. Could this have been...

SIMPSON MOON HOAX/SPACE SHUTTLE SABOTAGE IMMUNITY MEETINGS?

Hey... just a thought.

brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
Peace

they have been trying to suicide him off ever since Nicole and Ron were killed by a serial killer who was working down the road and who admitted to it and the police ignored his friend's phone call when he tried to inform them of his confession.

He is the reason J.C. is no longer amongst us in the physical form....J.C. had a whole separate team working on finding that same "serial killer"......

This "serial killer" I believe was a house painter named James Peters... His real name was Glen Rodgers. Glen Rodgers was an "undercover informant"

Glen Rodgers was afraid that he was being "set up" for the murder. I believe this to be true. At first I think that they were going to blame it on him, but later on decided to put it off on O.J.

Yes, J. C. was looking into finding this serial killer, and he very well could have been murdered because of it. Because the DNA evidence would have matched him and cleared O.J.'s name (even though he had already got off but was still considered guilty).

This is the same DNA evidence that was blown up in the lab that Darkside Magic is talkin about.

But as I talked about in my previous post, the case was deeper than that.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days