Brother AACOOLDRE : Revelations 19

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 18, 2014.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    REVELATIONS 19 : Whats for Dinner @ the Wedding Party? Or
    You thought only Zombies ate Human flesh for food?

By Andre Austin
    “Then the Angel said to me, Write blessed are those who are invited to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb….
    And I saw an Angel standing in the Sun who cried in a loud voice to all the birds (Roman Eagles/Army?) flying in midair, ‘Come, gather together for the Great Supper of God, so that you may eat the Flesh of Kings, Generals , and mighty men, of Horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and Great” (Rev 19:9-18)
    Obviously this is a Military Victory meal of cannibalism of Good over evil or Evil over another Evil. In reality the above passage is about the Three evil frogs Vespasian, Titus and Domitian. Domitian is the only one alive at the time of Revelations writing uses his Roman Eagles to attack the demon birds of Vespasian & Titus for their holocaust of the 7 year War at Jersaleum (66-73AD) known as Armageddon.
    Joe Atwill adds his commentary:
    “The following passage links back to Revelations 16:16 above where the kings were ‘gather together at Armageddon’ by the beast (Titus 666). Within Revelation’s fantasy Titus will be punished for destroying Jerusalem by his brother. Domitian-on his usual white horse-captures the beast and hurls him and his false prophet into a burning lake”- (Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah p. 327).
    Understanding this as a military Victory Dinner for revenge on Titus military victory in War of the Jews the layman is better optically calibrated to see the Eucharist as a dinner feast to remember the Military Victory of Titus over the Jews at Jerusalem. Titus brother Domitian just reverses Titus dinner into Domitian dinner. It’s complex and complicated but it’s the truth. The secret is out now. Just like when boxing fighters throw the match the fraud is revealed. Likewise the truth about Christianity-they have thrown the Eucharist for now here comes the truth.
    Curses for Disobedience Deuteronomy 28
    States that Jerusalem will be siege and the Walls will come tumbling down by a foreign nation that bring you down to hunger, thirst nakedness, dire poverty and will eat the flesh of their infants. Josephus records all of them calamities as happening in his book War of the Jews. They ran out of water, leaders beat naked, gold coins cut of their bellies and a Mary from the House of Hyssop ate her son Lazarus which runs a morbid parallel “Made him( Lazarus) a Supper) in the Gospels (read my essay the Real son of Mary & the Sins of the Mother). The real messiah who fought Rome was Lazarus, with the substitute title “Christ Jesus). They say Lazarus body was stinking so it was the funky Eucharist they got down with.
    A.“I (Jesus) shall give is my flesh, which I shall give for the life of the World (John 6: 51-54)
    B.“There they made him a supper; Martha served, and Lazarus was one of those at the table (John 12:2-3)
    C.Osiris (El-Ausar-us/Lazarus), Satan cut his body into 14 parts from which Isis put together except for the Penis because it was eaten by a Nile fish so a substitute was made. Circumcision was created as a ritual to this myth along with making bread figures of Osiris to be eaten.
    D. Durning the War of the Jews Mary from the house of hyssop due to famine ate her child Lazarus.
    The Romans deliberately created the ritual of the Eucharist sacrament of the Communion as a cruel joke on the Christians. The contemptuous humor that the Romans created regarding the cannibalism of the messianic Jews evidently springs from the irony they saw in a people with such strict dietary laws eating rancid human flesh. The irony of the Jews-a people too fastidious to eat pork-eating human flesh, would have been widely understood within the patrician class when War of the Jews was written. The satirist Juvenal, A comedian during Roman Times, referred to the Famine war with the Jews:
    “Some, whose lot it has been to Have Sabbath fearing fathers, worship nothing but clouds and the numen of heavens, and see no difference between the flesh of swine and humans since their fathers abstained from Pork” Juvenile Satires 14:96
    It would not be no different from a hypothetical Catholic Crusade against the Arabs in Mecca with them sending in a Trojan Wooden Camel with a pig planted inside with Dynamite ready to blow up the Black stone Ka-Ba (Egyptian spiritual names) and then setting up a ritual & ceremony to have the Arabs worship in a new religion away from their old one with having them eat a camel and pork buffet without them knowing it. Sadly this is what the Romans did to the Jews after their military defeat. However, all Jews weren’t buying it because they understood their Messiah/Christ to deliver them from the colonization and slavery of Rome not to pacify into worshiping them as a Trinity of Gods (Vespasian, Titus and Domitian) using the alias name of Christ Jesus. Now guess who’s coming home for dinner? How you like me now? The truth is hard to teach because historians and teachers are compartmentalized not being able to teach history and relationship with religion and comparative mythology.