Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Truth for me came when it was revealed that GOD has Anointed sayings. I saw this in PS2.

2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

For some reason when I read that passage I read it as such…….

2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed sayings.

I can not explain why I saw this passage in this way, I had read the passage before several times but for some reason I read it like that. But in seeing the passage as such, it sparked a thought in my mind and roused a question.

Does GOD have Anointed saying, words and information that HE alone can be held accountable for?

I found that answer to be, Yes. And this perception became even more concrete as I read this passage six or seven months later in a re-reading of the Old Testament.

Deu 18:
    17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

The as in my continued reading of the Old Testament and contemplation of all of this I began to recognize passages such as “Thus saith the LORD”, “The LORD said unto me” or any passages that are written as GOD Himself Spoke the Words. I realized that information was and is the Divine Breath as the Anointed Sayings of GOD.

But I am a man of science and logic and thought to prove this to myself and you know how thick-headed we are. So I came up with a way to test or prove what I perceived. If it was true then terms such as “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or passages suggesting GOD Himself as Speaking the words should be limited as compared to all of the religious doctrine surrounding the period or about GOD. Thus I looked for these phrases or Decrees in the New Testament, I only found one and that is where GOD verifies Jesus as HIS Son. I also searched the Koran and found once again only a few passages as suggesting GOD Himself as Speaking and those passages are written in a way GOD Himself has Spoken against (Jer:23:31). I found this very odd because it actually begins to appear as if the Decree of GOD Himself Speaking the Words is indeed being influenced and controlled by unseen forces. One would think that these books would be overwhelmed with Decrees of GOD Himself Speaking, but one finds just the opposite.

I am now taking this same concept and expanding it to any Supreme Being of any system of theology. I have yet to discover actual Words of that Supreme Being. If you find any let me know.

But all in all this is a miracle in itself and quite possibly reveals the realness of GOD. All of the thousands upon thousands of text about GOD surrounding that time period but yet out of all of it we find very little by GOD.

How could this be unless it is indeed being controlled?

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    revelation...

very interesting,maybe there is no really difinitive word but only scattered interpretaions down through the ages,maybe each of us will only hear the real word after we depart this life on earth, i have several theories but it would take too long to go into them here.

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I personally have to have something that is concrete in my personal perception of the Supreme Being, I don’t know; call it the scientific and logical need of my spirit. When I reduce the entire Bible down to the Specific Words of GOD and Jesus only, a whole different Bible is perceived that is in harmony with most ancient mythological or religious text.

What type of theories do you have?

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    revelation...

well and i'll try to keep this short,this is one of MY theories,i see the battle of good and evil as one would see a chess board with the earth being the board and humanity the pawns,now we have been taught[human history]that everything had a beginning,now what if god had such a beginning[it is said that man was created in god's image which means to me that he once had a form such as we do]now[stay with me here]and let me say again that i mean no disrespect to any religion but this is a theory,suppose that satan was not an angel but a god himself whose mission it is to currupt mankind and with equal powers[now getting away from the bible for a minute,have you ever wondered why god doesn't just destroy satan and be done with it?]we have heard all our lives about how god punished those who would disobey or question him[moses-the tower of babel,ect.]yet satan lives on,just a theory.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Interesting but it is not possible to have two Supreme Beings because that would make one or the other no longer Supreme. Satan does not have equal power to GOD, understanding that is the purpose of passages such as these.

Job:1:12: And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

As you can see in the story line, GOD is the One that has to ordained each power of Satan in order for Satan to effect. Lucifer, Satan or the Fallen are all servants of GOD in which GOD ordains to prove us humans.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

That verse is self-explanatory.

Sorry, I will never get away from the Bible, especially the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures. In all of my continued searching it is the only book I have found thus far that has an over abundance of Speech from the Supreme Being Himself. If you find another book written as such, please let me know.

This is exactly why I feel Religion must be studied in order to grow Spirituality. With out Religion our Spirituality runs wild and our imagination takes over which will harm our perception of the Supreme Being.

6. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,325
    The Father on High certainly has His Word which is Anointed, but so many are against His Word, because they don't believe His Word is of His Being.

The Son needn't say, "Thus saith the Lord", for he came of the KING, the Most High and proved this with His sacrifice for our sins, and by His resurrection from the dead. He proved it with His teachings of the Holy Doctrine, and His Holy works in the Father. He has granted us salvation like none other could, and counted us as brothers and sisters of the faith, by our being faithful and believing, and keeping His commandments.

He needn't say, "Thus saith the Lord", for His works were living proof that the Father has spoken, and has called His children to His Kingdom.

7. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    As you live what the Savior wants to teach us, you will find yourself blessed with a better understanding, even unto the mysteries. Do not turn your foot unto the left or right but continue striaight on with an eye single to his wishes for us in what he wants us to become as men and women in the gospel. This is the grand key which unlocks; that, will unfold meaning to you while giving a witness of the power of God in the scriptures in your life. Simple to achieve . What he says unto one he says unto all or is the example of consequences if not paid heed to. You will never run out of things to learn as you progress in study of the scriptures. Knowledge of GOD is also important to our Salvation. We cannot be saved in ignorance if we have the scriptures available to us to go get them.