Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding

Let's pull this together so we can see it a bit clearer...

View attachment 4145

This is a back to front connection, that would take more explanation but this is simply a base to work with.

View attachment 4146

Four faces, or four phases/versions/seasons

Outer rear wall of the Temple of Hathor at Dendera
View attachment 4147

Looking around, the same can be seen but due to the destruction it is inconclusive
View attachment 4148

The four faces could also be a reference to four interpretations or versions, brought forth by four different messengers.
Refer to first image

Your tribal analysis has credibility. but needs more to bring it together as I couldn't really connect them.
But here is a quick reference

View attachment 4149

Dan I found were connected with a serpent and also to the constellation of Scorpio, but if you look at the relief on the ceiling depicting a zodiac of sort in the Temple of Hathor in Dendera, the Scorpion is beside a winged chimera.

kGCpE9L.png

Might have went in a different direction, but I think it is all connected more than we know.
UBNaturally there are 3 things you must learn if you want to really understand scriptures

1. Gentile culture is completely different from Hebrew culture.
Note: The Hebrews knew that their culture was superior to Egypt and Babylon and any other culture according to their scriptures the ancient Hebrews Abhorred other peoples cultures.

In other words the Hebrew culture has "NOTHING" to do with any other culture. When you read Hebrew parables like Ezekiel or Revelations you cant understand the Hebrew parables with Egyptian symbolism it will not work you will be considered a "LIAR"

2. This is not a Cherub it is called a shedu
hb_32.143.2.jpg

as you can see it looks nothing like the description of a cherub where are its 4 faces. This shedu was mentioned in scripture describing the Babylonian kingdom in Dan 7 Chp

"The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it."------------Daniel 7-4

See not the same! Ezekiel is not describing Babylonian culture

3. No Astrology or Kabala or Freemasonry which is pseudo- history and pseudo- science. The Hebrews were Astronomers that understood the rotations of the stars etc in order to sail the seas, they were not astrologers which is nothing more than several pseudo scientific systems of divination.

UBNaturally this evidence proves what knowledge the Hebrews had which is down played by this society

Evidence of Hebrew Astronomers

Apocrypha: Wisdom of Solomon 7-17-19
17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:
18 The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:
19 The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

They studied real science not pseudo science.

So I will give you the correct understanding of the Hebrew cherubs next blog.

UBNaturally A cherub is a nation of people under the protection,Guidance of the Most high. To prove this statement lets go to the begining so you can understand the 4 faces of a cherub.

Num 2-2 Describes the Banners or signs used to describe the personalities of the Hebrew forefathers
1. Judah east side of the tabernacle
2. Ephraim west side of the Tabernacle
3. Reuben south side of the tabernacle
4. Dan North side of the tabernacle

Notice there are 4

Now lets read what animal represents the Banners of Judah,Ephraim,Reuben,Dan

lets go to Gen 49 Chp

1. Judah- Genesis 49-9 "Head of a Lion was depicted on Banner" "is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion"

2. Ephraim- Hosea 10:11 "Head of a ox was depicted on Banner" "Ephraim is a trained heifer that loves to thresh, But I will come over her fair neck with a yoke; I will harness Ephraim,"

3. Reuben- Genesis 49-3 "Head of a Man was depicted on Banner" "thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength,"

4. Dan- Genesis 49-16 "Head of a Eagle was depicted on Banner" "Dan shall judge his people," Judge also means to Exalt the Hebrews used the Eagle to represent highness or exaltedness here is a scripture that proves this statement

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle"--------Obadiah 1-4

"The wheel in the middle of a wheel"
Camp6.jpg

Notice the encampment looks like a wheel and notice the circle inside the encampment where the ark would have rested, hence circle within a circle or a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Now lets read Ezekiel

Ezekiel 1:10
As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

What does this mean UBNaturally? according to the history you just viewed

Now Ezekiel said that all 4 faces or (Hebrew people) had the face of a man meaning mankind or the Israelite people, all Hebrews(Cherubs) are majestic (like a lion) all Hebrews are servants to the Most High(like a ox) and all Hebrew people are EXALTED (like a Eagle)

The symbolic cherubim on the symbolic wheels, wheels refers to the outer and inner encampment of the Hebrew people. The encampment of Israelites moving in various directions communicates the purpose of Israel as the evangelistic agent to the world.

Any other questions?

SHALAM!

Hebrew Forefathers

Judah, Ephraim, Reuben, and Dan?

Thought the Hebrew forefathers were Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
And Dan is the 5th son of Jacob

Gen 49:16
Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

Gen 49:17
Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Not sure why one didn't add the piece of writing that was after 49:16

And Dan is represented by a "serpent" (snake), so trying to create a new interpretation to remove one that is already written, is quite odd.

4. Dan- Genesis 49-16 "Head of a Eagle was depicted on Banner" "Dan shall judge his people," Judge also means to Exalt the Hebrews used the Eagle to represent highness or exaltedness here is a scripture that proves this statement

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle"--------Obadiah 1-4

How does "judge" translate to "exalt"?
Can't just try to redefine "Judge" and then use the redefined definition to locate a piece of text that sounds relative to the new definition.

Again, how in tarnations does one conflate "judge" or "arbitrator" with the word "exalt" or "praise"?

That Eagle association to Dan was injected from some scholar that suggested it was a representation of an
Eagle with a Dragon, probably along the lines of the Talmud writings.

http://jahtruth.net/bkofke.htm

Dan is never propped up as an Eagle, never. How does an eagle judge, because again exalted is also never connected to the tribe of Dan... heck, Dan even got kicked out of the camps!

Didn't Dan fall into Idolatry?

Also... Dan can refer to "judge" or "just", but can't be referred to as "Exalted"
Why not?

Exalted or Exalt is another term for "praise"...

Gen 29:35
And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the LORD: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

Because Judah refers to "praised one" and even "overseer", which more aligns with the "Eagle", while it doesn't mention it. The praise is a representation of a strong lion heart, the leads the pack.

Moses goes as far as to conflate it even more by this writing...

Deu 33:22
And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan.

Called Dan a baby lion, a cub

Camp6.jpg

Your image of the encampment is intriguing, but one has used pre-Exodus and pre-Mosaic context (writings) to represent post-Exodus and post-Mosaic encampments. Look close at the image and one can see the tents of Moses and Aaron in the midst of the camp of Judah.

Check Deuteronomy Chapter 33

Is this not an accurate assessment?
If so, take more time to recompute the analysis of ones' reasonings.

While doing so, remember that one also referred to the 4 beasts as angels as well, so compute the angels and tribes theory and see which one is more preferable, as both surely cannot be used... yes?

Cherub being all of the Hebrews?

Now all of this is some creative thinking brother, I will give credit to that, but still needs plenty of work before one would be ready to attempt and teach this to a so called "student".

And for the wheel thing... I can dig it, but it still has to fit with the rest of the content to make it a solid theory.
Numbers Chapter 2 compliments the 4 standards or sigils being used to represent the camp sides, but still not convinced about Dan as the Eagle, this is my only glitch to accepting the idea into consideration.

Here is what others have assembled to represent the standard sigils.

View attachment 4196

If anything, Dan could be a Draco or Dragon... akin to the Viking tribes that were always seeking new territories.

View attachment 4195

Dan could be potentially the progression of Danish warriors/Vikings as some from the Isles would call them.
But as for what is written, there is nothing that convinces me Dan is referred to in the manifested emblem of an Eagle.

Come back with what one gathers after reading this.

Ok brotha I will explain this simple understanding its really simple

lets talk about the symbol of a snake and what it represents
in the Hebrew scriptures.

Snakes (or serpents, Dragon) are always pictured as negative creatures, associated with lies and corruption. As amoral creatures, they are used as a metaphor for evil in biblical scriptures.

Note: The symbol of the Snake was not used at all in the temple just lions,eagles and Bulls only.

Read this info and focus on the animals listed that were carved in the brazen bases located in the temple

10 Brazen bases a lion, a bull, and an eagle Josephus Antiquities 8.3.3

He also made ten brazen bases for so many quadrangular lavers..... There were four small quadrangular pillars that stood one at each corner.....upon which was engraven, in one place a lion, and in another place a bull, and an eagle. The small pillars had the same animals engraven that were engraven on the sides.

Question where is the snake symbol? here all the other animals are mentioned where is the snake? Its not here at all

Next these are your comments that I will address oh by the way the tribe of Dan migrated into Africa not Europe other tribes migrated into Europe.

Proof: Eldad ha-Dani: Merchant and traveler of the ninth century. He professed to have been a citizen of an independent Jewish state in eastern Africa, inhabited by the tribes of Dan (hence his name, “ha-Dani ” = “the Danite”)-------The Jewish Encyclopedia: A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day, Volume 5

But thats another story lets start with Gen 49-16

This is your comment UBNaturally- "Not sure why one didn't add the piece of writing that was after 49:16"

"And Dan is represented by a "serpent" (snake), so trying to create a new interpretation to remove one that is already written, is quite odd."

Truthhitman quote: To see if your paying attention what is the first blessing givin to the tribe of Dan stated by Jacob(Israel) here in verse Gen 49- 16

"Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel"

Obviously it says " Dan shall judge his people" the word Dan in Hebrew is (da-ya-na) meaning to judge, contend, plead: it does not mean underhanded, Evil or oppression like the symbol of the snake would symbolize.

So the standard of the tribe of Dan would be the standard of Judgement
the only animal in Hebrew symbolism associated with JUDGEMENT,EXALTED,SWIFTNESS is a eagle, by the way exalted means raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage. 2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.--Exalted at Dictionary.com

The eagle is a symbol of judgment ,swiftness and exaltedness and here is the proof

swiftness- 2 Samuel 1:23
Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions.

exaltedness- Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Judgement- Jeremiah 48:40-42
For thus saith the LORD; Behold, He shall fly as an eagle, and shall spread his wings over Moab. Kerioth is taken, and the strong holds are surprised, and the mighty men’s hearts in Moab at that day shall be as the heart of a woman in her pangs. And Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath magnified himself against the LORD.

Now to explain Gen 49-17 and Deu 33-22 since you are not getting it, I will explain it too you real slow.

Comparing Dan to a serpent and a lions whelp (Deu 33-22) is a reference to Dan’s personality and the fulfillment of Jacobs prophecy and blessings concerning Dan.

Gen 49-16-17 was fulfilled in the book of judges

1st. Samson who is none other than Herakles of Greek mythology was the strongest man EVER, He judged Israel for 20 yrs and brought judgement to the Philistines he was a Danite.

JUDGES 15:20). Samson
"And he judged Israel in the days of the Philistines twenty years."

Once again the tribe of Dan is associated with Judgement.

Second explanation of Dans Judgement is found in
(JUDGES 18:12)

The Danites took over a territory and set a standard of Judgement on the people of the city Laish by destroying the graven images, and a molten images and through military(Hence the Adder by the road) they turned back the rulers of the city.(Hence rider(Leaders) shall fall backward)

Once again the tribe of Dan is associated with Judgement

Definition of judgement 1. a divine sentence or decision; specifically : a calamity held to be sent by God.

The Hebrews during the time of Moses and the early Hebrew conquest of Canaan brought Judgement = Eagle symbol, they also brought the Kingdom or righteous Rulership = Lion, they served the Most High and His commandments = Bull symbol.

No way in Hell would a negative creature be used to describe the Most High and his people.

I will now address this comment of yours in which I dont understand your logic "Your image of the encampment is intriguing, but one has used pre-Exodus and pre-Mosaic context (writings) to represent post-Exodus and post-Mosaic encampments. Look close at the image and one can see the tents of Moses and Aaron in the midst of the camp of Judah.

Truthhitman comment - first this is not a pre exodus or pre Mosaic writting what are you talking about? This image reflects Numbers 2 chp here are the verses that explains the Hebrew encampment "DURING" the time of Moses. Also Moses, Aaron, and the priests camped on the east side next to the entrance. The three families of the tribe of Levi (Merari, Kohath, and Gershon), camped on the north, south and west side, respectively. The remaining twelve tribes were grouped into four camps around the Levites.

Numbers Chp 2 3-29

"Now those who camp on the east side toward the sunrise shall be of the standard of the camp of Judah . . . Those who camp next to him shall be the tribe of Issachar . . . Then comes the tribe of Zebulun.” Verses 2:3-7

“On the south side shall be the standard of the camp of Reuben . . . And those who camp next to him shall be the tribe of Simeon . . . Then comes the tribe of Gad.” Verses 2:10-14

“On the west side shall be the standard of the camp of Ephraim . . . And next to him shall be the tribe of Manasseh . . . Then comes the tribe of Benjamin.” Verses 2:18-22

“On the north side shall be the standard of the camp of Dan . . . And those who camp next to him shall be the tribe of Asher . . . Then comes the tribe of Naphtali.” Verses 2:25-29

So the image matches up to the description givin by the Hebrews themselves So what are you talking about my brotha?
CAMP.gif

Now for Ezekiel

1. The number 1 clue to the cherubs being the whole Israelite people under the protection and guidance of the Most High is the name "LIVING CREATURES"

Note: Angels are not considered living creatures neither is God considered a living creature but mankind "IS" known to be a living creature

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature

I am not going too write down the whole chp of Ezekiel but I will go over some verses with you, these are scriptures that prove the 4 living creatures are Hebrews Ezekiel Chapter 1-13

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

Lamps represent the spirit and knowledge of the Hebrew people
example:

1. Proverbs 20:27, "The spirit of man is the candle (lamp) of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly (soul)."

2. Psalms 43-3 "3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles."

4. Psalms 119-105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

So in Ezekiel 1-13 the the living creatures had lamps going up and down meaning that The Hebrew people at one time had supreme spiritual knowledge and protection from the most high

note: the whole 1st chapter of Ezekiel is explaining the "EARLY" mosaic relationship my forefathers had with the Most High before he cursed us and we lost our Kingdom.

Note: In the second book of Ezekiel verse 3 says:

"Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me"

He was letting Ezekiel know that he was fed up with Israels negative actions and in the next chapters he is telling Ezekiel that he would destroy Israel

Proven!!! Dan = Eagle (Not a evil serpent)
Judah = Lion
Ephraim = Bull
Reuben = Face of Man 4 Banners 4 Signs equals 4 LIVING CREATURES or 4 Beasts

One is quoting another source to show evidence that Jacob wasn't referring to Dan as a serpent in the Bible?

By the way, the portion you used from Flavius Josephus was referring to the construction of Solomon's Temple... wont be getting into that.

Thought one would have at least stuck to the writings within the Bible though.

Is this ones' only source, because if one has a few more that would be useful to look over and then conclude this other sources material.

I see one continues to slip in the "exalted" for usage of the "Eagle" but here:
Will reply to these with ones' own comments in the first post of this thread...

So the only animal in Hebrew symbolism associated with Judgement, Exalted, Swiftness is an eagle huh?

Again, how was Dan "Exalted" they are not even a part of the 12 Tribes anymore?
Think about this question, slowly.

This is so convoluted and conglomerated from a piecing together of something in the form of theory, when the written text literally states that Dan is literally described in relationship to a serpent, and even furthered by the label of an "adder".... what is an "adder"?

I am reading it right now brother, it's in plain letters.

Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Yes... break it down

Really???

No where in the writings does it refer to Dan as being "exalted", but we are to presume that the one tribe that was removed, is above all of the other tribes because someone's attempt to make Dan an exalted eagle instead of a judgement snake?

There is not disagreement about the "judgement" portion of Dan.

This would then lead to a conclusion that Dan would be Israel's only judge, correct?
Was this the case, was Samson one of many Danite judges?

If so, name the rest and then we can go from there.

But snakes/serpents are also represent as a form of judgement. To persecute the haughty and bring them down to the ground... this is the "adder/horse" analogy".... knock them off their high horse, as a sign of judgement.

Num 21:6

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Amo 5:18
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amo 5:19
As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

Amo 9:1
I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.

Amo 9:2
Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Amo 9:3
And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

• See the "judgement" being represented here?

Now look at Genesis 49:16, 17 again in comparison...

Gen 49:16
Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

This isn't even a stretch... it is written.

??? Who said anything about negative

But since it was brought up... go back to Genesis 49:3 - 49:7
Reuben, Simeon, and Levi are all spoken of in a "negative" way...

This is from "Jacob"...

Gen 49:1
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

On Reuben:

Gen 49:4
Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.​

On Simeon and Levi:

Gen 49:7
Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.​

How in the....

Still stuck on the notion that one kept attempting to claim that Dan was "Exalted".
So you mean to tell me the Dan was Exalted over Judah???

Maybe one is correct and Dan was once exalted of Judah, but have to show where this is written or proclaimed.

Read this brother:

Gen 49:8
Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

This is the very definition of "Exalt"... is it not?

Judah was praised and exalted for the might and strength, and out of them would come a King of Israel.
What kings were coming from Dan, were there any mentions of anything coming from Dan?

I won't buy into the self exalted Dan story... Dan can be an eagle, but not sure where this "exalted" thing comes from.

And if Judas can be a part of the 12 disciples of "Jesus", then how is it different that one of the original 12 tribes would be represented in such a was also?

Plus, the serpent was mentioned as a judge upon the tribes, as it was be that which sifted the strong will from the weak will, and draw them away.

But if one desires to hold firm to Dan as being an Eagle when Jacob proclaims them to be a serpent... so be it.
This is prior to any encampment or sigils.

Also let me ask this question... Why was Dan removed from the 12 Tribes of Israel and replaced with the son's of Joseph?

What happened?

Really meant pre-Moses and post-Moses
Quoting from Genesis 49 is definitely pre-Moses and pre-encampments.

Now if Dan was conflicted in what they desired to use to exalt themselves, then maybe this is why there are more than one sigil to represent them, so will not argue something that is not written in a the book to represent something written in the book... confusing, see?
camp1.jpg

It's Cherub and Cherubim(s)... there is no Cherubs. Meaning Cherub cannot refer to a plurality.

Notice the distinction between Cherub and Cherubim(s)
One is referencing one (singular), where as the other is representing a collective of more than one (plural).

Eze 10:14
And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

Eze 10:15
And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.

2Sa 22:11
And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

1Ki 6:27
And he set the cherubims within the inner house: and they stretched forth the wings of the cherubims, so that the wing of the one touched the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house.

You mean to tell me that the tribes of Israel (cherubs as you claim) had wings and did fly upon the wind?

Not quite convinced
So when the passage mention "face of a cherub", this cannot be referring to a union of all the tribes.

Does anyone else teach this same philosophy or did one come to this information on their own?
[/QUOTE]

See your nitpicking here and this is the basis of your argument and lying about the word exalted let me set you straight

answer this before we go further

First I never said that Dan was exalted over Judah your lying I even looked over all that I said and nothing like that was implied.

I will quote what I said, I said this on thread 17 "Eagle- Tribe of Dan. Dan means judge Genesis 49:16 "Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel" the symbolism of the eagle is often connected with judgment

I also said this on thread 21 "Judge also means to Exalt the Hebrews used the Eagle to represent highness or exaltedness here is a scripture that proves this statement"

Now the word exalt means to raise (someone or something) to a higher level or to praise (someone or something) highly Did not the powerhouse Samson get "Exalted Praise" and "Exalted Strength" when destroying the philistines? I would think so he was the strongest man on the Planet ever. So he was exalted

This does not mean that the tribe of Dan is the Head tribe or even exalted over Judah you said this "FALSE WITNESS" not me.

Second I will address Your scriptures trying to prove a snake meant judgement
These scriptures have nothing to do with a snake being the symbol for judgement

First Num 21-6 is not symbolic, it does not symbolize anything.
This is a TRUE account not a parable , parables use symbolism to hide the real meaning

Second Amos 5-19 is also irrelevant the lion and bear and serpent here is not symbolic to any nations nor people it is just letting the reader know tha their is no escape from the most high

Amo 9:1
Amo 9:2
Amo 9:3 have nothing to do with snakes it is judgement against Israel snakes were not used to symbolize that sorry!

The eagle symbolizes judgement like I stated before.

Now for Ezekiel you posted Ezekiel 10 chp start with Ezekiel 1 chp to get the full understanding alright!

1. The number 1 clue to the cherubs being the whole Israelite people under the protection and guidance of the Most High is the name "LIVING CREATURES"

Note: Angels are not considered living creatures neither is God considered a living creature but mankind "IS" known to be a living creature

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature

Ezekiel 1:10
As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

Now Ezekiel said that all cherubim had 4 faces each right, They all had the face of a man which would mean mankind or In this case the Israelite people, They all had the face of a Lion on the right side of the encampment which would mean that all these people were Strong and Majestic, They all had the face of a Bull on the left side of the encampment meaning that the Hebrew people are servants to the Most high, They all had the face of a Eagle meaning Divine Judgement all Hebrew tribe were givin the laws and Judgement from God.

The symbolic cherubim on the symbolic wheels, wheels refers to the outer and inner encampment of the Hebrew people. The encampment of Israelites moving in various directions communicates the purpose of Israel as the evangelistic agent to the world

Last edited:
Revelation 6 - The Six Seals

4 horsemen refer to the 4 Rulerships that would rule earth.

Rev 6 -1

" And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see."

4 Beasts are the Hebrew People = Ezekiel 1-10 ( "As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.")

1. Face of a Man = Tribe of Reuben
2. Face of a lion = Tribe of Judah
3. Face of a Ox = Tribe of Ephraim
4. Face of a Eagle = Tribe of Dan

Rev 6-2 White Horse

""And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

In prophecy: Horse means A Seat Of Authority or Rulership

1. Horse = "Rulership and Authority" ( Esther 6 -8 "Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:")

2. Horse = (Ezekiel 23- 6 "Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.")

3. White = Purity, Righteousness, Holiness

A. And he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

He that sat on the Righteous Seat of Authority or Rulership who can make war and Rule is Christ.

Christ and the Angels will return bringing A Righteous Rulership to Earth.

The Millennial kingdom refers to the thousand-year reign of Christ and the Hebrew people

1.(Revelation 19- 11 "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.")

Verse 14 - "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."

Rev 6 - 3

"And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see"

Rev 6 - 4 Red Horse

"And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

1. Red = Edom Seat Of Rulership = Greco- Roman Empire 333.B.C to 193 A.D

In 333 B.C Alexander the Greek Conqured Persia and all the Middle East to India. The Greco -Roman Empire was prophesied by Daniel 300 yrs before.

1. Daniel 7- 6- "After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

A. leopard = swiftness
B. Alexander always wore a leopard skin as a saddle blanket on his horse swiftness and also wore a helmet covered in leopard skin

C. After Alexander’s death, the Greek empire split into four kingdoms, to the four points of the compass (the four wings)

4 Wings(Kingdoms)

1. Ptolemy- Egypt
2. Seleucus I Nicator- Babylonia, Levant
3. Antigonus obtained Asia
4. Lysimachus governed the Hellespont
5. Cassander possessed Macedonia

A. And power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another:

This verse is talking about the wars that were caused by the Greco Roman empire, according to Hebrew Historian Josephus these leaders and their descendants fought one another for riches and power

"And while these princes ambitiously strove one against another, every one for his own principality, it came to pass that there were continual wars, and those lasting wars too; and the cities were sufferers, and lost a great many of their inhabitants in these times of distress, insomuch that all Syria, by the means of Ptolemy the son of Lagus, underwent the reverse of that denomination of Savior, which he then had."--------Josephus Antiquities of the Jews - Book XII

also the scriptures backs Josephus 1 Macabees 1-2-4

1 Macabees 1-2-4 (And made many wars, and won many strong holds, and slew the kings of the earth,

3 And went through to the ends of the earth, and took spoils of many nations, insomuch that the earth was quiet before him; whereupon he was exalted and his heart was lifted up.

4 And he gathered a mighty strong host and ruled over countries, and nations, and kings, who became tributaries unto him.)

Historical Example of the wars of the Edomite Greco Roman Empire when they fought one another according to the Hebrews.

Revelation 6-5-6 Black Horse = Hebrew Rulership of Africa and Byzantine Empire Middle Ages

"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

A. A black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand: The balance scales symbolize the Hebrew People, Balance is referring to the mosaic Laws. This is the Hebrew Seat of Authority or Rulership

1. Leviticus 19 36-37 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.
Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: I am the LORD.

2. Ezekiel 45 9-10 thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.
Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.

B. A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny. This symbolizes wealth and Prosperity for the Hebrew People, NOT A time of famine

A measure of wheat = PROSPERITY

To prove this statement lets look at the scriptures that talk about the wealth of Abraham and what a measure of wheat is

Genesis 13 -2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

Now we know that Abraham was RICH lets now go to the scriptures and history to find out what a measure of wheat and Barley is worth.

Genesis Chapter 18

And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth

Lets find out what a measure is

Ezekiel 45:11

The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer: the measure thereof shall be after the homer.

Ezekiel 45:11 describes an "ephah" as being one-tenth of a homer. Abraham instructs Sarah to make bread using three "seahs" of flour which is described as one-third of an ephah, or 6.66 dry quarts.

Historical Note: Pottery labeled "bath" (that was dug up in Tell Beit Mirsim in Jordan) has been found to hold about 5 gallons, comparable to similar containers of the Greco-Roman era with capacities of 5.68 gallons.

Since Ezekiel 45:11 equates the "bath" (liquid measure) with the "ephah" (dry measure), the best estimate for this volume would be about 5.8 gallons (22 liters). a homer equals roughly 58 gallons.

According to these measures, if Sarah mixed up three "seahs" of flour, she used nearly 5 gallons of flour to make bread for Abraham's three angelic visitors.

C. See thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Oil and wine is symbolic for the prosperity of the Hebrew People during the Middle Ages

Oil = "Symbolic For Prosperity of the Israelite People" (Jeremiah 11-6 "Then the LORD said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them)

Wine = "Symbolic For Prosperity of the Israelite People" (Jeremiah 2-21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?)

Revelation Chapter 6-7,8 Pale Horse The Ottoman Turk Empire 1453-present

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

A. behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

The Pale horse is referring to the Turkish onslaught and conquering of the Middle east,Levant, North Africa,and Europe

Historical Note: During the 11th century the Seljuk Turks grew in number and were able to occupy the eastern province of the Abbasid Empire. By 1055 the Seljuk Empire captured Baghdad and began to make their first incursions into the edges of Anatolia.The victory of the Turks at the Battle of Manzikert over the Byzantine Empire, in 1071, opened the gates of Anatolia to the Seljuk Turks. Although ethnically Turkish, the Seljuk Turks appreciated and became the purveyors of the Persian culture over the Turkish culture.

B. Power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill:
The 4th Part Of the earth is the Middle East and the Levant, North Africa and Europe

Historical Note: In 1453, Ottoman armies, under Sultan Mehmed II, conquered Constantinople. Mehmed reconstructed and repopulated the city, and made it the new Ottoman capital.

After the Fall of Constantinople, the Ottoman Empire entered a long period of conquest and expansion with its borders eventually going deep into Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.

Revelation Chapter 6-9 Persecution of Early Hebrew Christians in Rome

"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

A. I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God: These souls are the Hebrews that were Killed because of their belief in Christ

Act 7-59 Stephen Is Stoned to Death

Revelation Chapter 6-10

" And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

Revelation Chapter 6-11

"And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

A. And white robes were given unto every one of them- White stands for Righteousness or Righteousness deeds

B. It was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season- Rest means Death So these Righteousness Hebrew men had were put to death during the time of Rome

C. Until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. - The Fellow servants are the true Hebrew people who follow and understand the scriptures the 144,000

Some of these Great Men will die before Christ comes But will be Resurrected when her arrives.

Revelation 14-13 - And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 12-17 - And the dragon(Edomite Nation- Rome, America etc.) was wroth with the woman(Israelites), and went to make war(Persecutions and killings) with the remnant of her seed(Modern descendants of Hebrew), which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Destruction to the inhabitants of Earth

Revelation Chapter 6-12 Destruction to the inhabitants of Earth

" And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood

A. there was a great earthquake; That Earth quake will be cause by Christ, he will cleave the Mt of Olives in too.

Zechariah 14 3-4-5 "the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof"

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

B. And the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood-- Complete Darkness on Earth, No Light, the Sun nor the Moon or Stars will shine their light.

Isaiah 13 - 9-10

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Revelation Chapter 6-13 Earth Is darkened

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

A. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth- The light of the Sun Moon and stars will cease

Exodus 19- 16-18 Most high comes in Great Darkness

16.And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Revelation Chapter 6-14

"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

A. heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together- this is the destruction of human life on earth

Isaiah 34- 1-2 4 Heaven dissolved and heaven shall be rolled together as a scroll

1.Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

So in fact the 5th seal is the Destruction of The nations of Earth by the Most High

Revelation Chapter 6-15-17

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Ka I came to that same conclusion slalom :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back