Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding

The allayahim was tall black people with wings and the they moved like lighting (superman and flash) and this video has a Edomite that worked for NASA/Lucifer's military for space to "ascend to the stars in shamayhim to fight them" and said they "came outta vehicles from the sky" and they were "black people " and were "7 feet or taller" and pay attention to that simple minded easu girl and how she tries to get him to deny they're black people /allayahim

UBNaturally A cherub is a nation of people under the protection,Guidance of the Most high. To prove this statement lets go to the begining so you can understand the 4 faces of a cherub.

Num 2-2 Describes the Banners or signs used to describe the personalities of the Hebrew forefathers
1. Judah east side of the tabernacle
2. Ephraim west side of the Tabernacle
3. Reuben south side of the tabernacle
4. Dan North side of the tabernacle

Notice there are 4

Now lets read what animal represents the Banners of Judah,Ephraim,Reuben,Dan

lets go to Gen 49 Chp

1. Judah- Genesis 49-9 "Head of a Lion was depicted on Banner" "is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion"

2. Ephraim- Hosea 10:11 "Head of a ox was depicted on Banner" "Ephraim is a trained heifer that loves to thresh, But I will come over her fair neck with a yoke; I will harness Ephraim,"

3. Reuben- Genesis 49-3 "Head of a Man was depicted on Banner" "thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength,"

4. Dan- Genesis 49-16 "Head of a Eagle was depicted on Banner" "Dan shall judge his people," Judge also means to Exalt the Hebrews used the Eagle to represent highness or exaltedness here is a scripture that proves this statement

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle"--------Obadiah 1-4

"The wheel in the middle of a wheel"
Camp6.jpg

Notice the encampment looks like a wheel and notice the circle inside the encampment where the ark would have rested, hence circle within a circle or a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Now lets read Ezekiel

Ezekiel 1:10
As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

What does this mean UBNaturally? according to the history you just viewed

Now Ezekiel said that all 4 faces or (Hebrew people) had the face of a man meaning mankind or the Israelite people, all Hebrews(Cherubs) are majestic (like a lion) all Hebrews are servants to the Most High(like a ox) and all Hebrew people are EXALTED (like a Eagle)

The symbolic cherubim on the symbolic wheels, wheels refers to the outer and inner encampment of the Hebrew people. The encampment of Israelites moving in various directions communicates the purpose of Israel as the evangelistic agent to the world.

Any other questions?

SHALAM!

I Love this diagram!

There is a lot of post so since I just saw this thread, I will return to read it completely up to this point. I don't understand what is being stated about the Cherubim and I am very interested.

Hidden Truth is still being broadcasted?
Last time I seen them was in 2008'ish maybe

But let's get to the info

Deu 2:20
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;

Deu 2:21
A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

• This is referring to an older creation that preceded the Anakims, which "died off"; called the Emims by Moabites and Zamzummims by Ammonites.

Deu 9:2
A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

Deu 9:3
Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.

ANUNNAKI or ANGELS
  • referring to the Anunnaki when using biblical context is probably not the best way to present the info. Mixing and matching the two doesn't seem to be congruent when reading the writings.

Exo 13:21
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

And as for the pillar of a cloud by day and pillar of fire by night...
Day...

Night...

Exo 19:16
And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Exo 19:17
And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

Exo 19:18
And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

--- Note the difference... and different writers as well ---

Zec 5:2
And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length there of is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

This is a 20x10 cubits (10x5 yds ; 30x15 ft) measurement comparison using a pool
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61GrsjzEvyL._SY300_.jpg

Here are clips of "flying objects" seen in the night sky with IR capture

• Before some get into using this text to represent a "flying craft", the term roll here is used liken to a flying book, hence "scroll", which the brother slipped up and said.

Read further into Zechariah...

Zec 5:3
Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

• According to what?... the roll, scroll, book:

Rev 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Zec 5:4
I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

• Bring what forth?
The curses that are written within the roll (book)... the roll is not going to be flying from house to house, it was a metaphor representing the

Rev 22:18

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book

They seem genuine in their approach, but may be convoluting too much together.

They admit beryl is green (can also be amber;golden, but will use what they use)

• "Beryl is green", but is also used to describe the body of "certain man" below in a vision from Daniel

Dan 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

• Seems to be "green men" mentioned in the writings as well, so to discount them is somewhat interesting.

• Again, amber, gold, etc is the theme that accompanies the brilliance of light, not green.

• Amber is also synonymous visually with brass.

Rev 2:18
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

• The theme is radiant light, green or "dark black" doesn't represent this theme from the writers.

Not saying there are not "dark black" angels or creations, just that these writings don't really expound on the notion of such as much as some try to present, and represent.

There is no wrong or right to the interpretations (to an extent), so dialog is often healthy.

Respect

So happy to see your post. You are very deep and informed. I have to go back and read this thread to understand what is being brought completely and I plan to do so.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back