Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 13: The beast to 666

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by willa, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,843
    I have to go back and re-read what you wrote, because it's confusing. but this statement you wrote I do understand and agree!

In regards to the Original Sin and DNA, I will point you to one of many words in the Bible; 'the word NAKED'. This word is defined in detail throughout the Holy Bible and in context, it means 'SEX'. Another word used to describe the Original Sin and what happened would be 'SEED'. The Serpents SEED was fertilized, and this is the main issue right here with what happened when Eve communed with that strange 'BEING'. At any rate, I hope to share my research with this community later and by and by. But I appreciate your comments. Thank you.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,062

Great comparative analysis, oh btw, its Sunday (the 24th) and the world hasn't ended:), yet.

3. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,103

Courts Face Separation of Church and State Post-Hurricane

What do issues of historic preservation, hurricane recovery, and playground safety have in common? All are, or have been, at the center of court cases and arguments around separation of church and state.

In the already settled playground case covered by NPQ, the issue of playground safety and whether or not a church preschool could receive state-distributed ground cover made its way to the Supreme Court. That 7-to-2 decision (Trinity Lutheran v. Missouri) in favor of the church further blurs the line between religious practice and state function. Two additional cases, each of which pushes the issue of using public funds for religious institutions, now make their way through the courts.

1. Courts Face Separation of Church and State Post-Hurricane - Non ...
      https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2017...-church-state-multiple-fronts-post-hurricane/ - 118k - Cached - Similar pages

Courts Face Separation of Church and State Post-Hurricane

Is the use of public dollars to restore buildings where services that often have a religious overlay are provided a violation of the separation of church and state? Or does the universality of natural disasters and the desire for historic...
      nonprofitquarterly.org

Sep 11, 2017 ... Courts Face Separation of Church and State Post-Hurricane ... will also be a critical issue and have reverberations for faith-based nonprofits.

4. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +389
    You and I know that because the scriptures tell us what is to come, and we are starting to see some of it, but there is more, more to come, more extreme. I suggest everyone getting that food and water storage. Example shortages because of extreme weather. Water, water everywhere, but none of it good to drink. Everyone should start setting up for Last Days issues.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,062

:five: ... Yes Ma'am, say that.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +389
    Here's what's been happening:

So many fires still breaking records.

Two cat 4 hurricanes hitting our territories going right down the middle of Florida, sending tropical storms farther up into other states. It is said to look apocalyptic by those people living in the area.

Because of that, record breaking floods that required boats and rescues.

Now a dam is causing people to evacuate threatening to burst.

Horrible 7.1 earth quake, 365 people dead so far.

And a volcano has suddenly become active that hasn't erupted in 63 years, 35,000 people evacuated.

Shall we add a Nuclear, Hydrogen mad man, smiling, having missile parades, promising to bomb us and saying we have declared war on him. He's going to shoot down our planes in international waters he says.

All these happened together, recently.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,062

:wow:

Outlining and mapping these events allows focus when most will only see scattered occurrences, good job willa, thanks for bringing it all together.

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,843
    I Willa, I am back and trying to break down what you've written about DNA and 666. I've done a google search in the Bible on some of the statements you've written and contrasted and compared them to my research. So following is my findings and I will take it point by point in a few post:

'

Again I want to highlight the topic of your thread 666 and REVELATION Chapter 13; My statements here is specifically in regards to 666, the Dragon, the Beast, and the IMAGE OF THE BEAST-- And I said that the other way of expressing this identity of the Beast who is related to a Man is that 2/3rd is another expression. As you have written about the fractions '1/3rd' and '1/4th', yes, the Bible shows that God does deal with FRACTIONS in many scriptures, and likewise, 666 in a fraction is a derivation of the fraction 2/3rds--

Yes, in your statement about 'the 1/3rd' cast out of heaven is scripture, but your statement of them not having bodies is wrong based on the Bible. The Bible tells us that at times we may be visited on this earth by angels, and so the spirits that come from heaven do have bodies. Another scripture that speaks of this would be the BOOK OF I CORINTHIANS 15 and so here is the following:

[38] But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and
    to every seed his own body. [39] All flesh is not the same flesh:
    but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts,
    another of fishes, and another of birds. [40] There are also
    celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the
    celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    1 CORINTHIANS 15:38-39.

Just like Jesus who came to earth in a body of flesh, so did Satan. Just as Jesus had physical presence that connected him to Abraham and the Jews, so did Satan have a physical presence of which can be correlated to his presence on this earth upon which he and 1/3rd of angels fell. THE SEED OF SATAN HAS HER OWN BODY and because she came from him too, she would have some of his likeness, just as this scripture in 1CORINTHIAN 15:38 details. And here is another scripture to support the New Covenant:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, … And I will put enmity
    between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;
    it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3:14-15.

And then, there is the BOOK OF JOB that also refers to SATAN as being in a physical presence as he came to be amongst men who presented themselves before God:

[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present
    themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
    [7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then
    Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro
    in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. JOB 1:6-7.

So, yes, we had the pure DNA of Adam and Eve initially, but later, our ancestor mingled with strange seed and all flesh became corrupt before the flood, and later after the flood.

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,843

[38] But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and
    to every seed his own body. [39] All flesh is not the same flesh:
    but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts,
    another of fishes, and another of birds. 1CORINTHIANS 15:38-39.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, … And I will put enmity
    between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;
    it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3:14-15.

So, yes, according to the Bible, Satan has a seed and to every seed there is a body, a body of flesh.

yes, as a result of that sin, we now have corruptible bodies and many continue to fall into that category of the sins of the flesh, through fornication and etc. According to the Bible God loves more than just 2/3rds, rather as JOHN 3:16 puts it, he love the whole world, and that would be more than 2/3rds. Today, the count is around 8 billion people and that would not fit the percentage of 2/3rds.

2/3rds or 2 divided by 3 = 0.666 ********** 66.6%
    2/3rds = 66.6%

The Bible says that the road to redemption is narrow and only a few will find it, and your understanding of the fraction 2/3rds does not fit the scriptures. 2/3rds is much more than 1/2 of this world:

[13] Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and
    broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there
    be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and
    narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be
    that find it.
    ST. MATTHEW 7:13-16.

So, the number 666 or 66.6% or 2/3rds of a whole is not defined in the Bible in regards to what you are saying, not that I have found in scripture.

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,843
    and to every seed his own body. 1CORINTHIANS 15:38.
    SATAN'S SEED GENESIS 3:15.

[11] The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
    [12] ...all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. GENESIS 6:11-12.

*****Note: REPRODUCTION led to all flesh being corrupted.
    The Sons of God intermingled with the daughters of men.

When you speak of monitory system, I think about the slave trade era and in correlation to the world trade centers of today all over the world.

However, the 2/3rd fraction that you speak of as being subtracted from the 1/3rd is not in scripture that I can see. According to the Bible and Jesus, we are all born in sin and we all must see redemption. Nevertheless, the number 666 is applied directly to THE DRAGON, THE BEAST, and THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST. And as I have stated previously, I will be sharing some more of my research about how this DRAGON and the BEAST correlates to the evil force that has moved through this earth from before the time of Adam and Eve up to this day.