Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 12:3-17 & Rev. 13

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Amira Alima Nadir, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Amira Alima Nadir

Amira Alima Nadir Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    I look at America today which is aka as Babylon. America has been under judgement since 2000; when the Twin Towers incident took place in New York it was the physical reference to the Biblical verse in 1Thessalonians 5:3 that states, "For when they say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
    It is no coincidence that the first computer was sold for $666.00 (the same number as the mark of the beast 666) nor that the very first computer company was named; Apple (which is a reference to the "garden of eden') in which Adam, Eve and Satan) were expelled from; because of an apple on a tree.
    Therefore, it was predestined for Donald Trump to become President of the United States in order to set off the biblical events in Revelation 12:3-17 and all of Revelation 13. I do not predict Donald Trump to introduce an event such as "Marshall Law", but I do see him getting rid of all social programs such as welfare, food stamps, Obamacare and social security programs and causing those people and others to take the mark of the beast (666) in order to buy and sell.
    Donald Trump epitomizes Revelation 13:5 which states; "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months." Although forty-two months is only 3 1/2 yrs. Trumps' Presidency will be for four years.
    I did not vote for Trump nor Clinton. Until they put "God" on the ballot: no man or woman should be able to invoke laws that allows them to rule over any "free" individuals' life or livelihood.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,678

Very strong points indeed Amira Alima Nadir, well said, I touch and agree with much of what you've written.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +363
    I don't expect him to overthrow Social Security unless he wants the baby boomers (largest generation) plus, to come at him with canes, walkers and their families. You made some good points.

4. Amira Alima Nadir

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Let"s

5. Amira Alima Nadir

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hope not.