Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 12:3-17 & Rev. 13

Amira Alima Nadir

Nov 16, 2016
I look at America today which is aka as Babylon. America has been under judgement since 2000; when the Twin Towers incident took place in New York it was the physical reference to the Biblical verse in 1Thessalonians 5:3 that states, "For when they say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
It is no coincidence that the first computer was sold for $666.00 (the same number as the mark of the beast 666) nor that the very first computer company was named; Apple (which is a reference to the "garden of eden') in which Adam, Eve and Satan) were expelled from; because of an apple on a tree.
Therefore, it was predestined for Donald Trump to become President of the United States in order to set off the biblical events in Revelation 12:3-17 and all of Revelation 13. I do not predict Donald Trump to introduce an event such as "Marshall Law", but I do see him getting rid of all social programs such as welfare, food stamps, Obamacare and social security programs and causing those people and others to take the mark of the beast (666) in order to buy and sell.
Donald Trump epitomizes Revelation 13:5 which states; "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months." Although forty-two months is only 3 1/2 yrs. Trumps' Presidency will be for four years.
I did not vote for Trump nor Clinton. Until they put "God" on the ballot: no man or woman should be able to invoke laws that allows them to rule over any "free" individuals' life or livelihood.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I look at America today which is aka as Babylon. America has been under judgement since 2000; when the Twin Towers incident took place in New York it was the physical reference to the Biblical verse in 1Thessalonians 5:3 that states, "For when they say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
It is no coincidence that the first computer was sold for $666.00 (the same number as the mark of the beast 666) nor that the very first computer company was named; Apple (which is a reference to the "garden of eden') in which Adam, Eve and Satan) were expelled from; because of an apple on a tree.
Therefore, it was predestined for Donald Trump to become President of the United States in order to set off the biblical events in Revelation 12:3-17 and all of Revelation 13. I do not predict Donald Trump to introduce an event such as "Marshall Law", but I do see him getting rid of all social programs such as welfare, food stamps, Obamacare and social security programs and causing those people and others to take the mark of the beast (666) in order to buy and sell.
Donald Trump epitomizes Revelation 13:5 which states; "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months." Although forty-two months is only 3 1/2 yrs. Trumps' Presidency will be for four years.
I did not vote for Trump nor Clinton. Until they put "God" on the ballot: no man or woman should be able to invoke laws that allows them to rule over any "free" individuals' life or livelihood.

Very strong points indeed Amira Alima Nadir, well said, I touch and agree with much of what you've written.

Last edited:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
I don't expect him to overthrow Social Security unless he wants the baby boomers (largest generation) plus, to come at him with canes, walkers and their families. You made some good points.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy Black People Open Forum 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 13: The beast to 666 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 88
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 17
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : REVELATION 1 part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Revelation of Peace (Got My Head Back Together) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Christians : Revelation 2 Christian Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY… Chevron Dove 52
S Black Poetry : revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
S Black People : The Revelation Of The Pyramids Black People Open Forum 2
noor100 Black Muslims : Qur'an:The Last and Final Revelation Islam Study Group 0
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Contemplation(Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Entertainment : 007 Bond movie; Haiti revelation Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Book of Revelation and Book of Daniel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Black Christians : Revelation 4:3 Christian Study Group 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : REVELATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSE Chief Elder Osiris 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : BOOK OF REVELATION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Time Now Is For Divine Black Revelation And Not Recitation Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
V Black Poetry : Frustration To Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
U Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Receive Revelation? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S who has been watching Revelation. Black Men 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Revelation Won't Be Televised Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl The Book Of Revelation Chapter 8 , < Part One > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Chapter 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Revelation Chapter 14 The Mark Of The Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Book Of El's Holy Injiyl Revelation < F.Y.I.O. > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : A Revelation of TRUE Faith Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
M Black Poetry : Revelation and Redemption! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Bishop Black Poetry : The Revelation of the Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : ~My Revelation~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Call Me By My Name (Self-Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : revelation (night whispers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
F Black Spirituality Religion : Let's Get a Revelation ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black Poetry : A Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable 2 Me Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Ancestors : REV. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. - " WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S BLUEPRINT " OUR BLUEPRINT to JUSTICE Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Rev. William Barber II Arrested The Same Day He's Awarded MacArthur Genius Grant Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul Black People : Rev. Al Sharpton full eulogy at Aretha Franklin funeral Black People Open Forum 0
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Billy Graham states that Jesus is black. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Fox News trying to slam Rev Al Sharpton AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pliny the Elder & Rev chapter 3 using same structure on topic of the Eyes AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump interrupted by Rev. Faith Green Timmons, the pastor of the Bethel United Methodist Church Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Letter of James, Jude, 2 Peter & Rev 6 attacks paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18) AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dont ride the Black Horse in Rev 6:5 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : REV ALBERT CLEAGE profile black history month AACOOLDRE 3