Black People : Rev Michael Pfleger: Mocks Hillary

I don't understand your argument. At some level of your being, I have to assume that you recognize that a certain white man's [Pfelger's] world view is much closer to your own than a certain black man's [Obama's]. Yet, you are actively working to elect Obama, a black man, who has publicly condemned Pfelger, a white man, for criticizing a white woman [Hillary] whose politics are actually far more closer to Obama's than Pfleger's.

Oh, yeah, brother, you are being controlled. You just don't know it. Politics is a game and you are, most definitely, getting played.

Caucasion reality, Racism/white supremacy, ...a rose by any other name....
Tsk, tsk, tsk, I have read many of your responses to comments made here suggesting that eliminating racism may/could lead to black supremacy or something akin to that, which of course would be defeating the purpose.
It struck me as rather unlike you, to look a white man who alighns himself along side sufferers (tim wise) and speaks with integrity concerning the situation.
If a tree falls in the forest.... Lets say these men take their argument into the cauldron of hatred that IS the white church and extended white supremacist community, How would we know?

As a black man I recognize that I and my brothers and sisters are the focus and the target of all who wish to maintain this unjust white supremacist system, a counter racist whether black or white is an ally.
My twenty year old nephew was blown up (he survived) in Iraq, his first words according to the soldier who saved him (two other young men were dismembered by the IED) was "don't let me die", the soldier who pulled him away from danger, is the reason he lives today, although horribly damaged, he's alive.
Situationally, that white soldier at that point in time played the role of a counter racist...As does Pfegler.
When any one speaks or acts against racism they are at that time warriors for the good, if at some point they are not working against this unjust system they become suspects.
Phegler has clearly delineated himself.
I also see the irony of the situation in your closing. War as they say creates strange bedfellows!

Peace!

The Struggle Continues!

And you don't think there is a bigger game being played by Wright, Pfleger, and Obama?

Exactly! the name of the game is to win! so if you have to lie to "them",con "them",straight trick them honkikies why not?If all one has to do is publically disagree with these pastors to get control of the house,you better do it.

Because in the end,behind closed doors,we know Obama as the intelligent brother he is, can not really be in disagrement with these truthful sermons. By out smarting the pinks,by telling those weak fools what they want to hear,he is only showing political savy!

What it appears to be

A white person, as an individual, will welcome the opportunity to see and help africans thrive "as a collective" especially if it has to do with Jesus. You will even find "A" white person that will encourage means that are unorthodox as long as its helpful to the African community and does not threaten their worldview. Whites "AS A COLLECTIVE" will praise the African who shows some worthy characteristics "as an individual" or a nuclear family. They will come to your rescue when your own family aint there. White people will even come together and sing a song or rally and support an agenda to raise money to change a symptom or side effect that is too unbearable for them to sit back idlely and watch...BUT white people AS A COLLECTIVE and African People AS A COLLECTIVE ARE AT WAR...and it is ugly ....and I truly believe they know no Homeostasis in regards to CULTURE without us being confused and effed up about who we are and our agenda. I really believe that runs deeper than DNA, race, and ima say even personal agenda....they just can't help but be who they are AS A COLLECTIVE. A critical mass of Us functioning as a stable culture means disharmony for them and vice versa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back