Black People : (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is dead

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Oct 20, 2011.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    By Rania El Gamal and Tim Gaynor
    SIRTE, Libya | Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55am EDT
    (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is dead, Libya's new leaders said, killed by fighters who overran his home town and final bastion on Thursday. His bloodied body was stripped and displayed around the world from cellphone video.

Senior officials in the interim government, which ended his 42-year rule two months ago but had labored to subdue thousands of diehard loyalists, said his death would allow a declaration of "liberation" after eight months of bloodshed.

"We confirm that all the evils, plus Gaddafi, have vanished from this beloved country," Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said in Tripoli as the body was delivered, a prize of war, to Misrata, the city whose siege and suffering at the hands of Gaddafi's forces made it a symbol of the rebel cause.

"It's time to start a new Libya, a united Libya," Jibril added. "One people, one future." A formal declaration of liberation, that will set the clock ticking on a timeline to elections, would be made by Friday, he said later.

Read more/watch the video:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/20/us-libya-idUSTRE79F1FK20111020

2. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
  3. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    "Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'?"

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I actually had a bunch of dreams last night and this was one of them. I saw his face bloodied and being carted off in a rescue attempt to save his life, but he was not moving or responding to all the noise around him. The only thing was that he had no hair and no shirt which was the strange part about it!

If his death has been confirmed, i guess now Obama can go on out and get that "i'm out murdering bush jr. and sr." Tatoo he's been wanting since his selection...

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    I just read the news reports for the first time and it is full of so many holes and contradictions just like the Bin Laden Capture.

First they said they Libyan resistors killed him and dragged him from a truck and a crowd surrounded his body chanting allah u akbar. Then they said he was still alive and giving the thumbs up as he was driven away after being struck in the head by a pistol and his head was bleeding. Then they say they might have killed him, but it wasn't quit determined as of yet and he might have retreated furthur into the lybian hills where he can conduct an attack on the current puppet government.

Of Course Obama made a statement to the press yesterday, but did say if he knew for sure if he was dead, he just said Lybian reports have stated this and that! But till went on to say even though he wasn't sure that the 2 biggest killers of americans have been killed and the people of Lybia can now rest and have their country run in a truly democratic fashion........

uhhhh, do you mean like the democracy we have here in the US mr. resident where the people's votes are not even counted and you can become resident nowadays without anyone knowing your real name, or where you were really born???? :)

oh, i almost forgot my favorite one of all....The one where once again they found and killed him and one of his sons after finding them in their last little hiding place HIDING LIKE A RAT!!

Now where have i heard that same line a couple times before??

6. maf

maf On a marvelous journey. MEMBER

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +72
    They will be in utter chaos for years to come while NATO governments move in and appropriate resources. I wont be in the streets celebrating but a lot of folks are rockin the wool blindfolds.

7. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
  8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    SMMH! Through and complete confimation of that is he a status potus. He aint on nuffin new! This is only the beginning.

9. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    The Lies behind The Evil Humanitarian War on Libya 'No Evidence', NATO Crimes In Libya

'No sign Gaddafi bombed Tripoli - NATO wages war on false claims'

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    What was the term used in "Apocalypse Now"?

"Kill with extreme prejudice"

The point now is, will the 48 Black nations, sit in fear, at this public lynching, or will they finaly unite and say

not under our watch!!!!

we will unite and then all nationalize our resources as Gaddafi did, and tell the IMF and World Bank to go back to HELL