Black Spirituality Religion : Reuniting with family members in different planes

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by karmashines, Jul 21, 2005.

1. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    For the spiritualists here who believe we determine our own heaven or hell in the Afterlife, how would one go about trying to communicate with someone 'stuck' either in the ghost realm, a worse 'hell', or on a heavenly yet close-minded plane (those who believed in life their religion was the only spiritual path to heaven and subsequently get their wish in death). This could go for communication on the same plane (trying to find them when you enter that realm upon death), or on a different plane (using a ritual to communicate with them). I ask this because I have a different faith from some of my loved ones... my mom is an orthodox Christian and my husband is an atheist, and I'm an independent spiritualist.

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Question If I May

What Is A < independent spiritualist >

3. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    lol, just a term I made up. :) Basically I do not adhere to a defined set of religious or spiritual doctrines, though I am seeking.

4. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    < karmashines >

Ok just wondering thanks

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Interesting question.

I would have to recommend to you that the first thing you need to do is evaluate what kind of person this was in terms of their character.

Before communicating with a "stuck" spirit, we need to know what kind of life the spirit led when they existed in the physical world.

More than likely if the person has become a "ghost" they have not accepted the cirucmstances that precipitated their death, and are in fact, in a semi state of denial. Usually this is brought on by a tragic event, like murder or an accident.

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    karmashines

If I May Be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Careful Who Hand You Put Your Mind / Soul / Spirit In Ok . ( Don't Believe EveryThing You Hear Or Told OverStand ) Never Get Into Anything You Can't Get Out Of . < The Devil Is A Human Being He Or She Is Not A Spook Or Ghost ) OverStand

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister Karmashines ... i've heard of folk being "stuck" somewhere between life and death, as well as those who can communicate with the dead ... but i don't know anything about these things.

As Brother Issa suggested, it does seem like the kind of ground one would tread carefully upon.

Sister ... do you know anything about this already? Do you have some information you can share with us that gives a bit more insight into this type of living?

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

8. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    I have had a negative experience that may have dealt in this areana. I mentioned it on another thread, but won't elaborate on it because the experience was unpleasant. Nonetheless, I believe during this time I was projecting to a very low-level of the astral plane where this type of thing may have occurred.

However, as far as my inquiry, it's just that an inquiry... I am really curious to hear the perspective of other spiritualists on how different religious beliefs play a factor when it comes to meeting family members on the other side. I don't have any additional insight on communicating with ghosts.

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    < karmashines >

Question If I May ; What Are Ghost ??

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Good question sistah.

Remember the saying, "your focus becomes your reality." Does this principle not apply to the so-called spirit world?

Perhaps the "factor" has more to do with the angle or perspective of the person's respective religious/spiritual orientation.

Some family members may reach out to another in their dreams. Dreams often serve as means to communicate between living and esteemed depated family members.

Write your dreams down beloved.

HeTeP