Black People : Reunion: $$$ how much?? And what type of facility are you interested in staying?

How much? What type of lodging?

• 500-800$$

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 800-1200$$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever it takes to make it happen!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A nice hotel (four seasons,sheratons,hiltons, renaissance )

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • A motel is fine by me! As long as i attend who cares? (days inn, holiday inn)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Id like to have a resort setting, that way we can all be together!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Hey family.. Im trying to move this along...
But I know we all balling on a budget!
lol..
So tell me how much are you intersted in spending for the reunion.. how many nights? What type of hotel.... or would you prefer a resort where we could roomate up?
Choose 2... price range.. and type of hotel.. I goofed!​

lol smh sugah you sho nuff are one persistent thang aint ya lol

well... IF this is still gonna pop off I might come through and if I did i would be willing to wander in the $800+ price range but I dont think I wanna go over a grand because HONESTLY mija... judging from the threads, I dont think people will come through and though I love ya very much sistah I dont know if I wanna break bread to go to a "reunion" of ONE lol tu sabes?

Anywho that being said... I dont care where I stay long as its clean and reasonable. I have travel memberships since I am always on the go and my boo is a travel agent so room & board through him comes at a discounted price for me anyway. Good luck with your planning :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back