Omowale Jabali : Return of the Gods

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Now I'm thirty by earth age but I tell you many of these lectures I missed while as a baby and growing up military but none was lost to extent as I seen the world and gradually became more aware and aware of what was really going on. Ultimately that is what separated me from the military all together and I was like I need to go back to me--the real me. Once you get deceived once you realize what's up. I always felt that need to be a High Priest, not a want, be a need from when I was kid...you just wake up and be like geah it's on to the fullest now. Had to lay down the earth to see what was really happening...let me get back to reading cause I got a couple weeks out and making some pay with my art. I'm just using my art as a form of communication to the masses. Keep it going as we all take turns.
Do you have a deviantART or Tumblr blog?

Those two sites feature alot of good visual artists. Pinterest is also good for exposure.

Peace!

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
Oh I have some visuals already. It is the music that relaxes me though so I can start walking. I had a better experience while in California under the herb and sometimes just relaxed without it cause the atmosphere was really peaceful down south in Cali. Only black person for miles was like heaven in a sense until I saw more of us. It just every time as black beings we can never be seen together cause of the media, and alone too. So all in all it was a double-edge life a few years ago in Cali. But now I just sit back and I need to get more into the meditation so I can really be myself to the maximum. Good looking though. Keep the books coming. And it's funny now cause I could meditate and was not even into the mystic side yet and reading it. Now I'm in the mystic side and finding it hard to meditate since leaving the herb behind and being back in SC. It's a trip but I found a solution though...I found a park here in Columbia and also when I get ready to head back to the country to see Father's side of the tree in Trenton there are peach fields and pathways for days. Plus I only got one grandmother left and she is on the Father's side so I gotta see her more often and gives me the break to meditate. Other than that I try while walking, studying and definitely while sleep physically I remember what goes down to go back to it and try to hold on while lifting the eyelids but I loose grasp. I'm getting there....

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
Oh my bad, I looked at the question again as I stopped reading the African Religion Vol 3 Memphite Theology Mysteries of Mind...I kinda of crossed it over mixing the question up. I'm doing my art style solo on the streets and seriously getting a non-profit African library/Museum up for the community here in one of the neighborhoods. Just taking my time building everything up right cause I have ran across artists on the streets looking for an outlet and most of them are real young too. So I'm good on the exposure plus it helps the community...two birds with one stone. But I will keep the links plus forward these on when I get it the library up. That's all I got left of self is just to give where it is needed. The community. Never did anything this size on the scale but it's coming. There are about four stores that sells multitude of Afrikan cultural products but not a true running library or museum to my knowledge but I will check again as minds are catching up down here.

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
I do plan on selling symbols paintings though from whatever religion that suits black folks. I understand the meaning behind most but have a book and some education on them. I understand most of the community around here are for Black Jesuz with a cross so I got a painting for them coming, ankh with the King and Queens, catholic people with Black Mery, Black Abraham folks and on and on. So about 30 percent of my paintings will be religious for those folks and of course my artistic view will be on the Queens cause I got pictures for a couple of years now. I often stop to ask black females to take a picture of them to paint and sketch and most do with a pose or I just them a couple bucks to do it as it work the same. Can't beat that right? Beats hiring models and dreaming away about one when you got tons of them floating around like butterflies wanting to been seen anyway so why not paint them up and watch them be famous for somebody else's heart? Share the love while I fuel my journey as a High Priest/Healer to the community. I'm not expecting six figures from any community but I do have a plan to expand like these Doctor's Care popping up and pharmaceutical companies. I rather my people see me once or twice and they good than chopped up over and over again. I just got too much going when it comes that side of the house...midwifing and all (got to get the Sistahs from the hood to work for me) lol. Trying to make 46 county Healing Centers in SC as it is 46 counties. So I will be looking at family first to get them to expand state wide and I mean family like way down the lines if I have too and roots go faaaarrr. Family Franchise is looking nice and so I just got to stick it out at Allen University and fulfill my end of the bargain and my whole family tree will be straight for earthly life. Then whoever wants to hurt me can hurt me mortally cause it won't do any good. lol Working hard solo fam...working hard and smarter.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
It possibly is true that the First Gods effed up but can you explain to me, from your point of view, how do you see this?

We are the First Gods. Some of us left, but we have returned and others are returning, and teaching our people who WE are.

In the process, WE have a lot of work to do. There are many who confuse us with Annunaki and others who entered into this physical realm after Us.

Of course, WE have made mistakes in the past and continue to do so today.

For example, in the realm of spiritual warfare, many of Us have come to believe that WE are the children and descendants of Yakub, also known as Jacob, Israel-El, etc. However, the people "grafted" from Yakub, the Nation of Israel, is only one of the Original 12 Tribes of the Original Gods, Eight of which are retained in Khemetic history as the Neteru, the same of which are known in ancient China as the Eight Immortals.

These are distinct from the so called Annunaki which descended later and mixed up our Bloodlines, and the problem today is many of our people confuse Us with Them.

This leaves at least Three Original Black Nations that WE know virtually nothing about, and perhaps these are the same as the Eloheem, the Original Gods who left, and went back home to Sirius or other star systems.

Thanks for reminding me..I'll look for this today.

Htp!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
I will not need to go to college but because of the damage to our people minds, I will have to let them see the letters behind my name. I just look the information so I can know what to do with it and how to use it. In order to teach your people who they are you have to know and I appreciate this cause my journey to enlighten folks here in SC with a school made out of a church will be very challenging. But I'm up for as always and keeping documents like these to teach up off and keeping books for teaching purposes. Priesthood is to me is all I got left as a spiritual being and I feel man. Like I'm trying to find a High Priest(ess) to mentor under or at this rate with the proper eating, exercising, kemetic yoga and meditation I will probably be able to unlock myself to an extent without mentoring. Keep it coming for all.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: