Black People : Return of a Love Letter to Black US.A

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Sep 25, 2003.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    http://www.dailytrojan.com/article.do?issue=/V150/N22&id=04-black.22v.html

I, personally, could careless about what someone's political ideology is. But, what exactly are you trying to say? Wait, I know, the same oh, blah! Acceptance is not Black American's plan. That is a none entity-Black Americans are looking to empowerment- and the only Blacks that is a threat to is the new crop of Black NeoCon, an apt name mind you, Racist. I have never heard one Black American say or even suggest that we were not individuals and did not have our own opinion-again, another one of the dictates from those that you are in bed with. Just when, exactly are you all going to find another 12 year old white boy to give you some new marching orders? But, I agree, JC Watts and the CBC should have worked with each other- Negroes should stop acting like monkeys in a barrel begging for crumbs. Whether or not Black America's Civil Rights warriors are on the wrong page right now, and they are, they deserve respect-even Jesse Jackson (and you think that we- us lowly Negroes didn't know that he was in it mainly for himself- what Politicians aren't?) He plays the game as well as they do, and even though they hate him, and use the likes of you to spew your racist hatred, he is the one who gets invited to the tea party--not you. How many more weak-assed jiggaboo shows do Black America have to sit through, while you Negroes play Amos and Andy for the likes of Bill O'reilly and Sean Hannity crying, " I dunno whys the boss talkin' to thems, I's been good." How many times will the Granddaddy of the NeoCon Black Racist- Jesse Lee Peterson keep saying that him and his family and the NBR's and their family are pathetic, evil and worthless--but he can't enunciate il/lit/er/ate?
    But, I digress, if the Republicans were on the up and up and 90% of them are not, they could have garnered some new Black votes. Their keep quiet Negro agenda wasn't that bad; "No Child Left Behind," "Increased Funding to HBCU's," etc...But, now we know that will not happen!
    No one is telling Black America what to feel about you and your agenda; we see what you are and what you are about. Around here holding the hands of white racist, like David Horowitz and Rush Limbaugh; and actually think that that means that you have evolved into something better, when in fact you just look and act like weak-sick-punks(.)
    Don't you and those like you worry about you, we have plans, we are still going to progress in spite of you; and when they realize (and they are) how irrelevant you have made yourself, the welfare gravy train that you accept (a small token of appreciation from the Bradley Institute and Coors Beer amongst others) will stop. And I guarantee you, Black America will be here and surviving with love and respect for themselves and each other...and finally giving the only thing the our Foreparents (both Black and White) ever wanted from us in the first place--SURVIVAL AND PROGRESS.
    Please, did you think that I would tell you our plans, nah ahn, you too two-faced, always runnin' tellin' Boss everything!

Peace.

2. ashadeofgray

ashadeofgray Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    {quoted from the Daily Trojan}

actually, Earl Ofari Hutchinson is a liberal writer and speaker and can be heard on KPFK-FM in LA

http://www.thehutchinsonreport.com/

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I consider Hutchinson conservative--I like him. He is in the game for the right reasons in my estimation. His ideas don't always mesh with mine, and that is fine...because I think that he has his heart in the right place, and he is doing it too, to help himself--And ain't a thang wrong with that.