Black Money Business Jobs : Resurrecting Black Wall Street: Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by blazejay, Sep 18, 2016.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I hope this topic is not a re-hash, but it is important to me.
    I am going to be honest, there are some that are trying to move
    in this direction and some who just gave up on the ideal.
    In my most humble opinion I feel that there is too much division and individualism
    to support such an idea; here are my reason(s) beside my mentioned statement earlier:
    1. They had chained and veiled our mind with the mindset of consumerism and materialism
    2. Some not all are conditioned to be "employee's" not the employer
    3. Some not all including me think how things are presently set-up that it is impossible to start or grow a business under the present conditions.
    4. Some out of fear and past experience does not feel that this will be a trustworthy endeavor for us as a whole.
    5. Some just do not care and view this as a lot of senseless babble.
    Then, you have those who are control freaks who hate the ideal because they did not originated the idea or can control it.
    A piss poor reason to hate on it,but it is true.
    Let say the same people were given a platform to voice their opinion on what we should do about our present condition would they say anything or wait on others to give their thoughts?

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Will keep it simple, because that seems to work for most.

Yes, it can be resurrected.

Just need to get people together that desire to do it.

See, simple... some say we think too much, so wont elaborate, ADD is real.
    But will add this... wall street was and is based on trading of commodities and properties, originally slave labor and agriculture.

Now the idea of a "wall street" based economic system revolves around technology and stocks of liquidated production.

Would probably be best to define the structure and variables within the resurrection of such, without attempting to use one already established as a blueprint... just thoughts.