Response To Story From Spirituality Forum

poeticdelight

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2001
White Devil?

If there is anyone in here that believes the white man is the devil, I pose a question...I've been wondering for quite some time. Does belief make a bi-racial child half devil?

My Response: "Democracy OR Hypocrisy: All Races Have Devils"

peace

pd

Mike If you haven't read story's thread, then stop by spirituality and religion if you can.

our people are confused beyond belief and miseducated :confused:

PoeticDelight: It's All In How You Handle Yourself!

Hey PD: Don't sweat the 'white devil' routine. If one reads the scriptures, they KNOW that the devil don't have a color. Jesus Christ does not have an earthly color as well.

There ARE folk who 'act like the devil'.

And, as you get older...you will find a lot more stuff surfacing. My man RICH has schooled me on a few things; and so has Destee. We 'old schoolers' have seen this stuff before.

If you have read my other post...which was quite long...and general...let me just say that YOUR generation is the best trained, best equipped, and best loved generation of black folk on the PLANET. There is a LOT of jealousy out there because of the talent YOUR generation has.

Y'all are destined for GREATNESS.

Because those of us who cleared the way before you are GREAT as our parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents SUFFERED at the hands of segregation, Jim Crow, slavery, and oppression.

Those of MY generation are the FIRST post-segregation era African Americans, and products of the Civil Rights movement--which we WON! Because of folk being willing to spend time in prayer and on the move when the opportunities have been presented.

Don't believe the Hype! Work the education you got, and help others to work what they have. Black folk in this country are worth, and earn more than 625 Billion a year...but we DON'T spend much of that within our communities.

Many of those who bark against you are jealous of what you have in your hand...that degree. They want to talk you over to the bitter buddy side...and sidetrack your progress.

As I said, Don't believe the Hype!

Stay strong, and focus your eye on the prize. Because the day WILL come when a young person will be on the other side of your desk, asking the same questions you are asking now.

And, you will have the truth to share with them.

Read my take on Reparations, just to give you an idea as to what REAL challenge lay ahead for our next generation.

America...Check Please!

Mike Ramey

there is no rationale for such terms, at least not in a literal sense.

"if" any people were the devil it would be white folks, but as it stands - the idea that they are children of some demon is pretty small minded.

socieities refine characteristics and behaviors. hopefully they create and refine good ones. sometimes they dont. white people have certainly had their fair share of trouble with creating and refining ethical behavior. they are certainly the most "bad mannered" among us - but devils? no..lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back