TRUTH_SPEAKA314

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 12, 2003
ST LOUIS, 314, PLO 4- SHO
Occupation
VICE PRESIDENT OF PRODUCTION @ ELITE ENTERPRISES
I remember the first time i dreamed

I dreamed of being in between thighs but to my suprise the first time was a lie
the first time was a crime and a slight cry and what came to mind as i wanted to die because instead of thinking yes i was thinkin why
I thought why is my first time with a well know hood rat but one of the worst kind
one of the ones that stayed in the club and do the worst grind after meeting a dude for the first time
And now here I am deep between the sheets that were the color of loose-leaf not to mention she had loose cheeks and she was a new freak
And do you really think she knew me not foreal all she wanted was some new jeans a all white warm up and a couple of new sneaks
I aint gone lie it was cool but i felt like a fool yeah i was strapped but for this i skipped school for a little action to my dissatifation she had a ugly face with no taste, no class or dough but a fat *** fa sho but is this the way i truly wanna go
Do i wanna know she dont know my name or age she waned a nut and a blunt to blaze
her older brother came all hell broke loose now Im runnin for my life with loose shoes and a duce duce tucked in the boot, next to the dice i used to shoot.
Shots rained down and im wearin blue in a red town i guess i should be dead now so then i put my head down I imagined myself away as i ran from the man in all tan i headed to the hood but i herd we beefin with the scan
Man am I damned to die for some *** and as i wonderd why i woke up my pen in my hand and on the pad it was a line that red............

" You're needed to change the world and I wont let you die caused your special"

and it was signed

STEPH_IX ceo. HATS OFF ent.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back