Black People : Responding to Questions Asked, But Thread Was Closed

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ezinne, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ezinne

Ezinne Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer, filmmaker
    Ratings:
    +314
    Medusanegrita, first let me say your level of animosity towards certain women on here shines through very clearly and exposes something internally you need to deal with yourself. I did not see your question to me and when I did the thread was closed. For you to suggest I am incapable of making my own analyses on subjects is quite hilarious. You don't even know what I do in everyday life, I am a writer and speaker and apparently, there are some who feel that I am able to convey myself quite clearly. First, let's start by addressing your questions. I don't wish to stoop to your level, so I'll just address the questions:

1. I have never said that my light skinned sisters and brothers are not African. Have you even seen a picture of me? Or my family. I have very fair skinned family members and and we have been in our homeland since the time immemorial.

2. I have albinos in my family and I love them dearly. No one is talking about albinos as you see them today. In fact, my referencing Frances Cress Welsing was to point to the collective behavior of whites around the world. I'm not the only person who has commented on it. So if you have a problem with me, you'll likely have a problem with many scholars and also even your average person on the street. If you would have not jumped down my throat, you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself making assumptions. Read some of Diop's work and then come back to me.

3. Those who have been in Africa for the past few centuries - Dutch settlers in South Africa, British settlers in Zimbabwe who are white and call themselves African, yet have no affiliation what so ever other than that their family came as colonizers or they have reaped the benefits of colonization, while the masses of black people in these nations are treated like 3rd class citizens. And many are unwilling to release their "white privilege" yet they want black and white in these nations to get along. I have spoken to many of them.

4. DNA is an emerging science, I study it and anthropology. As humans we don't even know what all of our DNA compromises. I have not published a paper or authored a book on the origins of white people, like I said I base it on my own observations and notes. Secondly, you have made a number of strawman arguments to attempt to bate me, because face it you have a problem with other Africans. You left, came back, and still hold your animosity. I can't help you with that.

5. You will never dictate how I respond on here or anywhere. I have not been rude to you, if you want respect show some.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    it's a trick, let it go.....

sometimes a poster can get down and dirty and very provocative.
    if you respond in kind then you have a fight going on and one or both get banned.

some folk are proud of the fact that they do not care if they get banned or not.
    they are happy to take you down with them. they are like suicide bombers. just want to do damage.

well, i do care. i want you around.

do not go for the provocation. use the "ignore" function, i do. do not let yourself get sucked in.

it is a trick and a trap. step back. chill. look at it for what it is.

peace.

3. Ezinne

writer, filmmaker
    Ratings:
    +314
    Thanks jamesfrmphilly

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    The only person I have problems with and animosity towards at this point is Amnat. She has problems with many women on this board, not just me, but it is I who gets her goat the most. I think that is seen very clearly and your opinions above about me is not shared by many here I'm sure.

I wanted you to answer the questions in that thread, but unfortunately Amnat's imput derailed it (her speaking for you).... and what you are putting here is going to be out of place for the context of that thread and this one.

It was simple - what is Afrikan?

But I had more to add because I put my emotion in analyzing and answering what you had put in this thread.. That means I gave a more emotional response than technical.

Ezinne, I like you and value your imput thus far.... but if you favor your Afrikan sister without seeing that she is wrong, bias, and mislead then that's going to cause a problem for us and our discussions in any thread where we might have a mutual interest.

Nevertheless, thank you very much in trying to answer the questions I posed to you. I don't think you answered them sufficiently because it appears you missed my point..... but I thank you for the attempt.

You need to learn to make your own decisions about people.

You wrote this... and you are being led to think that what you wrote is a trap?

Against what and whom?
    Don't bother answering.

I'm jus sayin.

You need to start reading clearly and making your own decisions based on what you fullyread and comprehend, not what people are telling you.

JFP is not credible, he's subject to his own emotions and biases.... the very thing he speaks against when in discussions with people, even made up threads about how we should all get along and that it's just a discussion and no one should be getting mad or angry or taking it seriously. Yet he's doing that. So take whatever he is telling you here with a grain of salt.

5. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @medusanegrita

"She has problems with many women on this board, not just me, but it is I who gets her goat the most."

I'm not sure you're right about that - somehow I think she's got me down as some 100% white supremacist girl. She said she wouldn't even answer me or anything any more on here.

6. Ezinne

writer, filmmaker
    Ratings:
    +314
    To my understanding, jamesfrmphilly was not responding to my post about being a trap, he was responding to the posts directed at me which even inspired me to start this thread. If I'm wrong, someone can clarify. I am not a child medusanegrita. My comprehension skills are fine. I thanked him for what he said in this post. And if I felt there was no reason to thank him, I, ME, would not have. saw your initial post in here to me, read it and said you know what I'm going to let her have that last word. I said my piece. But, let's be very clear, I don't need anyone here to express my thoughts for me. Let's leave it at that.

7. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    That's good to know.... because I wasn't so sure myself.

Someone else needs to get that message clearly an succinctly because they may be thinking to the contrary.

Lucky you!
    You have been blessed, please share how you managed that!

I am not so lucky to be bestowed such a blessing on this board, so I'm still subjected to her 'musings.'

I take most posts at face value, but I see folks all the time getting their opinions discredited mainly for being white (accused), having a white lover/spouse, being mixed, or being christian.... and they grasp at that when it has nothing to do with the subject but to discredit what a poster might say. All of that might be important in due time, but it often pops in discussions without any connection to what's being said.

Don't be moved, your opinions (that are shaped by your experiences) has just as much validity as anyone else. Just be ready to expound on any analysis or opinion you share.

8. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @medusanegrita

being white (accused) - check (well I look pretty pale)
    having a white lover/spouse (1/2 check - he's not white, but he ain't black either)
    being mixed (check - I'm just a quadroon)
    or being christian (check - practising catholic)

So I guess that's why she's given up all hope with me :10500:
    I thought she just couldn't stand me personally.

9. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    :fyi:

Please note, that the message boards have become property of the politically correct crowd. If you express an opinion in here that is not shared by the cult, you are attacked. The party line cant be deviated from.

I have even been stalked by some members of this cult. I dont and seldom have, taken these people seriously. But they are deadly serious. They bait you. If you attack them, they are quick to report you as a violator of the rules.
    :bully:

:court:

:whip:

:em0200:

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

" May the Lord be with you. "

:)