Black People : Respect is EARNED not DESERVED (PERIOD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck I didn't call your name...but you are more than welcome to put yourself on full BLAST and I am here to guide you every step of the way.

And you call yourself using your "time wisely" by down-grading me and my generation?

You call yourself using your "time wisely" by belittling and complaining about Destee and her mods and her rules to HER website through PMs to other members?

You call yourself using your "time wisely" by throwing trashing on other members behind their backs on my PM?

You call yourself using your "time wisely" by bragging about your degrees and so-called actions in the community to a stranger?

You do NOT know how to properly network, which is what you say you are trying to do. It is all tacky and misinformed.

I never not once PM'd you first....But yet you INSIST on trying to engage me in your unwisely used time.

Things said in private should be resolved that way...Making accusations without even idenifiying who you're writing/talking/etc. about is disrespectful...Getting back to whatever you're allegely striving to do in order to make a difference would be a wiser use of your time...FYI...

NO I'm gonna bring the TRUTH to the LIGHT

I luv a challenge...And me revealing the source of your 'grief' hardly reveals anything other than how candid and honest I strive to be...Now quiet looking for scapegoats...Be the role models you claim I'm not!

Quiet?? No dear, I was out running an errand....Oh you mean "quit" (spell check please) I don't need a scapegoat. Never that. Cause I'm not the one who needs the scapegoat, I'm not the one whose card is being pulled.

Things said in private should be resolved that way...Making accusations without even idenifiying who you're writing/talking/etc. about is disrespectful...Getting back to whatever you're allegely striving to do in order to make a difference would be a wiser use of your time...FYI...

I tried to resolve it behind the scenes by telling you to stop e mailing with all of your b.s. I knew you had to be e mailing others also talking about me to them. That's a no brainer and now it's been confirmed. You even threw your e mail address out there recently in a thread and i laughed because you realized it was getting 'hot' and others were probably telling you to stop e mailing/Pm'ing them so you needed to make it look like they were the one's initiating the contact with you first. And these are not accusations, these are FACTS!

I even cursed you out a couple of times and told you i felt offended that you thought it was ok to e mail me talking about the members here as if i in some way would co-sign that. I also let you know as you should have already, that instead of being a coward and talking behind people's back, that anyone i have a problem with at least knows because i say what i have to say directly to them. I don't pretend to be cool with them while hiding the knife in the other hand....I never initiated any contact with you, you just kept e mailing me and just sent another one yesterday. Why? I don't even respond to you anymore and when i did it wasn't friendly! You're a joke and have the characteristics of one who sat on the sidelines scared to get their pants dirty and now are claiming to have done this and that in your lifetime during the pro black movement but you over do it, which means you ain't done jack ---- back then but watch from your comfortable home as you stared out the window safely from across town....

You call talking down to people behind the scenes upliftment? You think degrading sisters because of what generation they come from is encouragement? Is that what your generation was/is really about?

Like msInterpret said, you put yourself on blast because i didn't say your name either but i knew your ego wouldn't let you read the post's without making a comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back