Black Spirituality Religion : Resisting The Worse Case Scenario.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, May 22, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Is there Spiritual Slavery?
    [​IMG]

There are people that are here to invent problems. And there are people that are here to invent solutions. It has always been that way.

Call them Demons and call them Angels, regardless of what we believe they should be called- we exist. And often times we are both.
    We are the Angel, the angle- placed here to set things “right”- or we are the demanding Demons- those who never rest, never stop fighting, never seeking peace- fed by the spirit of war and revenge.

Funny thing, it's rare for anyone to admit to being the Demon- everyone believes they are right- everyone wants to be the Angel. Believing that their action is in the best interest of themselves and others.

So it's fair to say- some Demons are actually Angels, and some Angels are actually Demons. But this truth has nothing at all to do with them, it has more to do with you. As a default, most people assume whatever choices they make for themselves will also work for others. We are all in a sense guilty of this assumption- yet it is one of the greatest lies.

Let us take a look at Black people as a whole. Could there be such a thing as absolute freedom in a world where the most talented and skilled as also the most enslaved? There is no such thing as absolute freedom for the civilized Black Man and Woman. Freedom is not defined by those who seek freedom, it is defined by those that have it- thus the only freedom we know exists within our spirituality.

Still- there would be no way to dispatch what one would call “spiritual freedom” to all Black people in the world. Because some of these so-called freedoms would in fact make spiritual slaves. You will find some of the most Pro-Black African Conscious- scared to death of true African spirituality. Any mention of blood and rituals sends them packing right back to the same Church they denounced only moments earlier.

And where others may see such rituals are a form of reconnecting with the spirit world and our Ancestors- they would see Demons dancing around in a circle- wearing white cloth and playing drums. Just as the African Spiritualists may see these same Demons wearing platinum crosses over white t-shirts selling drugs to their Elders in the hot summer streets.
    Liberation for one Man- slavery for another.

The worse case scenario is that our physical slavery- in it's many forms- is only an extension of our spiritual slavery.

So as we worry about being rounded up and placed back into chains, placed in concentrate camps- put into shackles and made to work- having whatever life we have now taken away from us- we should worry about an even deeper issue.

If we indeed believe in our Ancestors and our Gods- in their many forms- how and why would they allow such acts to take place and continue? It would seem that for spiritual or even religious people- such a question would be of a much deeper concern.

If Spiritual Freedom cannot prevent a crime from taking place- what is Spiritual Freedom? What is this power we speak of that is of African decent- of God- of Christ- of Allah. From our Deities? How can it be real if we still worry about this container we call our bodies?

If we go back to the beginning the answer is simple.
    There are people that are here to invent problems. And there are people that are here to invent solutions. It has always been that way.

Often times we can become blinded by both.
    Some solutions can become problems and some problems can become solutions. Not just a play on words- it is literally true for Africans in America – in the sense that millions of Blacks are secretly grateful for being in America and not Africa.

If that is the case- fine. But is where we are- who we are? Is where we were who we were?

Because remember even in Africa- we professed our Freedom based upon our nation and family name- not on the entire continent. For conversation sake most native Africans will say they are African- but when we get right down to it- they are often quick to claiming their specific group of people and family. No differently that how we all claim our city or borough, or block. This need to compartmentalize and fragment our existence is also a sign perhaps that we are incapable of achieving absolute freedom even on the mental level.

Where our minds are may indeed be who we are. And because of this it would be impossible to arrange and define what the Freedom experience would be for everyone. All of life's curriculum is developed based upon where our minds are, even upon birth. If there is indeed such a thing as “Spiritual Slavery” - it is the shackling of the creative soul. It is within the suggestion that there is only one path or one group of paths to the higher self, the spirit world and our Ancestors.

On the flip side- indeed there is only one way to screw in a light bulb. And this is because it was designed that way. So it is really up to us to understand when something works because it was designed way- say for example- only Men and Women can produce children- OR when something is calling for our own interpretation- like Jazz.

In life math- each freedom we take produces another....

A Wife is free to wear no underwear with a long skirt-
    just as the wind is free to blow it up.
    A Man is free to take pictures with his camera phone-
    A Husband is free to kick his a--

But who is really at fault?

“Freedom” itself may be an illusion- a way of dreaming about doing more of the things we desire without self-judgment. If so- we are still better off dreaming about freedom than worrying about slavery. Slavery in either sense- both physical and spiritual is part of the legacy of existence.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Excellent write up. I too in my book specify that we are suffering the illusion of "Democracy" or freedom as defined by white people. Freedom does not exist anywhere. Even in nature we find that there are "laws" that govern it....and when we violate them we pay the penalty....so just where is this elusive freedom that the white man keeps blinding us with and that we in our ignorance (state of not knowing) defend as if it has an actual reality?

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    If the condition is inevitable, then where do conversations of healing and empowerment lead us?

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Very true Warrior Kenyatta. We are bearing witness to these "illusions of democracy" every day. I also reminded the Obama Cheerleaders to pay attention, the destraction of a "Black" president has blinded many of us to the fact that he's doing everything according to plan- and his last speech proves it wholeheartedly.

Blaklioness- I would say slavery is inevitable because of nature. And by slavery I don't mean cruel and harmful forms of slavery- as their are many forms of slavery. For example the Buddhists and Hindus believe the continual cycle of birth and death is a form of slavery, reincarnation- a form of slavery- to be a victim of one's own "karma" which is action- is also a form of slavery.

I can be an advocate all I want for all black people in the world to be their own bosses, running their own businesses or functioning without having supervisors over them telling them what to do. But that is not something Black people as a whole will desire, many of us enjoy working for others.

Growing up I always thought that people with their own businesses are more free than those who are employees. I am here to say that is also a lie. I know business people that are more slaves to their own business than any employee. There are Entrepreneurs that can't take a sick day, can't take a vacation- only because their business and Employees depend on them.

Yet some of us would still see this as a freedom because they seem to have more control over their financial destiny- that is also a lie.

The conversations of healing and empowerment leads us to the place where we realize perhaps we had it right when we first stepped into this world. There was nothing to learn, there was nothing to achieve- we already had a plan. So those conversations are in fact reminders.

What happens however is that we are born into the world, we start learning- and we get distracted, forgetting that we already had a plan intact when we got here. You come in, you do what you came to do- and you leave. It is our minds that need the freedom, freedom is the pulling away from something- and that can only be our illusions. Just as we are enslaved by our illusions.

Ever Warrior knows there is no reasoning with a Man or Woman prepared to die. And as a Black Female Psychologist once said to me- if more Africans were prepared and willing to die, there would no transatlantic slave trade. We ask where are most of the native Indians. The answer is in a higher state of consciousness right here on the planet. Everyone wants to get to Heaven- but no one wants to die.

So when the White Man kicks your door in with the desire to bring about that negative idea most of us have in the back of our minds- we should already be prepared to do what we are meant to do.

A native African Professor I met not too long ago told me something that was very profound as we talked about how they are still killing Africans for gold and diamonds and killing us here in America because we want gold and diamonds. He said "I have already prepared my mind for that when and if- because one Man cannot overpower many of them (white people) when they come with their guns, because they also come to frame you in the eyes of their courts. I will not go to prison, I will want them to kill me. And when they kill me my spirit will fill up those same courts and those same prisons and many of their worst fears will come to life after my death. I will make sure of it. But I will do things in such a way that those that knew me in life would say- that could only be Dr. Idowu."

What the Professor says here, if possible- would be classified as demonic. Remember I said some Demons are actually Angels. And it's time for us to take notice. Who are the ones fighting for us? Some of us as Black people are actually praying for our enemies and wondering why we are still in the same situation. As a spirit once told me, I can't protect someone from an enemy they are protecting.

So to be empowered and healed we have to realize what we are being healed from is our own illusions. Also is it really "slavery" itself that we are fighting against? Or is it the type of slavery that was inflicted upon us? I don't mind being worked to death, but you are going to pay me triple what I normally charge. Our Ancestors want us to claim that which was ours anyway to begin with. We are the Chief Stewards of this entire planet.
    A responsibility we took pleasure it because it grafted many of the skills and talents we still possess. And if we don't want anyone here, we collectively tell them to leave- and they will leave. This is however not the case with Africans in the world. Everyone wants to be an Angel, we have yet to comprehend the power in the left hand path.

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Thank you for the insight...now I will ask a question that is a slight aside to your statement..

What happens however is that we are born into the world, we start learning- and we get distracted, forgetting that we already had a plan intact when we got here. You come in, you do what you came to do- and you leave. It is our minds that need the freedom, freedom is the pulling away from something- and that can only be our illusions. Just as we are enslaved by our illusions.

What purpose does forgetting serve? Why do we not clearly remember upon transitioning to this realm?

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Blaklioness, it's possible the purpose of forgetting only serves the masters. And these are questions even the Sages around the world struggle with. In our culture we have divination tools that helped us remember our purpose, astrology being one of them.

The most prominent forms of slavery on the planet exist among children and Women, and so long as they control children and Women the world is controlled. Both are kept unaware of their true purpose because not all children are young and not all Women are Mothers. In fact- before learning how to speak most babies can communicate using a special type of sign language, when we learn how to speak to a child as a spirit and not as a baby they can tell us allot we would not expect.

Still forgetting our missions have always been a problem, it just the nature of coming forth by day. Meaning- just being born causes one to forget their previous self and desire. To curb that the Universe was designed in a such a way that we are all imprinted with certain cosmic vibrations. Astrology and numerology are both aides to help us understand why we came through a certain gate at a certain time.

By age 7, our Parents and Shamans have already observed us long enough to understand who we are and why we are here. Teaching is the "reaching into" a child and finding out what they need to remember in order to do the job they came here to do. The lacking of these practices also adds to the forgetfulness. And this is why I was once told that if we are not educating ourselves about our souls we are not really educated, we are just storing information. Which is NOT what education is.

The forgetting period is 7-21, by then we are wiped clean of everything. By 22-25 we are off trying to find ourselves because society has already enslaved our minds by that time.

Most likely Black people are superior Creators that return in order to free and help free those of us that are trapped in the soils of the earth. We are from the Ancients who are also known as blue people, beings of pure energy and cosmic manna. And because White occultists have studied African blood long enough to know exactly what we are, they can make fun of us to our faces without us knowing they are talking about us.

There are all types of shows and movies now that speak about dark people or dark beings as sources of energy and power. They even know that dark skin is a space suit. They depicted that concept in the last Spiderman movie. And they were right to depict "Venom" as an Alien Demon because certainly any dark energy that becomes trapped on earth becomes one. Sound was used to free Peter Parker from Venom in the movie. Sound is also what keeps most of us intact.

Yet we are here as masters of sound to free our energy from this planet, just as Peter pried the suit off from his skin we must pry the forgotten ones from the soils of the Earth. We should remember that we are conjurers of spirit too.