Black Spirituality Religion : Resignation... to Shadows...

Thank you Sis for the kind words. It warms my heart and gives my bones fire. Indeed, any brother that exhibits wisdom could not have done so without fine examples feminine grace and strength. I celebrate a few women and I must include you. Thank you.

Blackbird

:qqb018: likewise :bowdown: the feeling is mutual ...

Peace :heart:

Sis A,

Look girl, don't be giving me any ideas or humor me. You know I'm a Black man with an insatiable desire for African women (perhaps too much Ghede around me). Like Erykah, maybe next lifetime. lol...

Blackbird

*titters* Oh you. You are turning my gigglebox over. You sir, I will most definitely see in the next lifetime.

I have one final request before you depart;

If you have the time that is, could we revisit the Lion King thread and explore the pyschological consequences of being separated from our Ancestors?

Alexandra

*titters* Oh you. You are turning my gigglebox over. You sir, I will most definitely see in the next lifetime.

I have one final request before you depart;

If you have the time that is, could we revisit the Lion King thread and explore the pyschological consequences of being separated from our Ancestors?

Alexandra

We can definitely revisit that thread.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back