Black Spirituality Religion : Resignation... to Shadows...

Peace to the God Blackbird, My spirit greets yours, hopefully everyone was able to soak up the messages you dropped, and you got a good laugh a long the trail.

Also check this out: http://www.imeem.com/people/L3hQCPV/music/SrcThd8z/engo-afterlife/

-T, Known in the spirit world as Suhiyini

Aho!!! Tyab....

I see you. Oh you know I did. I am a child of my father. Always remember the Trickster exists right along the edge. Always smoke and mirrors always...

I will ride at the next Comanche Moon for blood.

Blackbird

Before you leave I wanna say thanks alot Blackbird for all of your insights and revelations.

No problem bruh. You have helped me out alot as well. How's the search for your connections going? Hopefully soon you will be doing what I am doing - dancing at powwows.

Oh yeah, here is the Little Otter Singers...

Blackbird

Warrior Crow BlackBird. You have inspired so many conversations and life changing events within this virtual realm- more than you are made aware of. You allowed us to partake in your reality and real world experiences, and even your transformation. May you continue to embrace your mastery, and in your return home- let all the wealth and power that you have accumulated here surround you. It has been a honor Warrior and Teacher. And even if you are taking one of those "Michael Jordan" breaks from the game, you deserve it.

A sabbatical is not a bad idea.

Ase!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back