Black Spirituality Religion : Resignation... to Shadows...

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
"Hoka Hey! Its is a good day to fight, it is a good day to die! Stonghearts and bravehearts to the front, weakhearts and cowards to the rear!"

To everyone at Destee,

As of April 30, I will be resigning from Destee indefinitely. To each individual I have agreed or disagreed with, I will take my moments and experiences with you to the death. I go to prepare a place......

Blackbird

crazy.gif

"At my death paint my body with red paint and plunge it into fresh water to be restored back to life, otherwise my bones will be turned into stone and my joints into flint in my grave, but my spirit will rise" - Thašuŋka Witko (His Horse is Crazy)

"Hoka Hey! Its is a good day to fight, it is a good day to die! Stonghearts and bravehearts to the front, weakhearts and cowards to the rear!"

To everyone at Destee,

As of April 30, I will be resigning from Destee indefinitely. To each individual I have agreed or disagreed with, I will take my moments and experiences with you to the death. I go to prepare a place......

Blackbird

crazy.gif

"At my death paint my body with red paint and plunge it into fresh water to be restored back to life, otherwise my bones will be turned into stone and my joints into flint in my grave, but my spirit will rise" - Thašuŋka Witko (His Horse is Crazy)

Aight brother stay safe on your journeys.....

To everyone at Destee,

Blackbird

crazy.gif

Your presense will be missed Brother, but your spirit has blessed these virtual walls forever! "Indefinately" sounds promising. I'll look onward for your return!:couple:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back