Black Spirituality Religion : Resignation... to Shadows...

SeekingMaat

Oct 16, 2003
London, Babylon
Thank you Sis for the kind words. It warms my heart and gives my bones fire. Indeed, any brother that exhibits wisdom could not have done so without fine examples feminine grace and strength. I celebrate a few women and I must include you. Thank you.

Blackbird
:qqb018: likewise :bowdown: the feeling is mutual ...

Peace :heart:

Alexandra

Sep 13, 2008
Sis A,

Look girl, don't be giving me any ideas or humor me. You know I'm a Black man with an insatiable desire for African women (perhaps too much Ghede around me). Like Erykah, maybe next lifetime. lol...

Blackbird

*titters* Oh you. You are turning my gigglebox over. You sir, I will most definitely see in the next lifetime.

I have one final request before you depart;

If you have the time that is, could we revisit the Lion King thread and explore the pyschological consequences of being separated from our Ancestors?

Alexandra

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
*titters* Oh you. You are turning my gigglebox over. You sir, I will most definitely see in the next lifetime.

I have one final request before you depart;

If you have the time that is, could we revisit the Lion King thread and explore the pyschological consequences of being separated from our Ancestors?

Alexandra
We can definitely revisit that thread.

Blackbird

Alexandra

Sep 13, 2008
Greetings Blackbird,

Do you know of any Spider Gods/Goddesses in the ATR? By Spider deity, I mean in the same way that Damballah is considered the Serpent God.

Also, with today being St Georges day, will you be doing any ritual to Ogun?

Thanking you!

Alexandra

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: